Ch.5: girls day

Krys pov.
So today me and may are having a girls day. I guess she wants to watch a movie, then were going to some concert tonight. Lisa is at work so I don't have to worry about her. My cousins are god knows where. So im alone getting ready. I put on a red heart sweater, Ripped jeans and put on a pair of jordans. I put on a necklace that had my moms name on it. I Styled my hair and put my snapback on backwards.

I texted jaden that I was going to probably be with Mayson all day so I couldn't text him

I texted jaden that I was going to probably be with Mayson all day so I couldn't text him. May got here and I hoped in her car and we went to watch a movie first. When we got there we decided to watch Alice through the looking glass. We went and bought popcorn, m&m's, skittles and drinks. We went in to our movie we went and found where to sit. During the movie my phone started buzzing.
From:Jay😍😘❤️
1:12pm
Okay😔 have fun babe😘 Talk to you later I guess.
I couldn't just leave him hanging like that I looked at Mayson and seen she was on her phone.
To:Jay😍😘❤️
1:13pm
Babee don't be sad I'll text you after the movie.
I sent it and watched the rest of the movie. Me and May went out and took a picture. And posted it on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook. We went back to my house and I walked in to
see shadow all lonely. She made me go up stairs and get all dressed up in a dress. I did my hair and makeup. I put on a black simple dress. And slipped into black flats.

I go down stairs to see May playing with shadow

I go down stairs to see May playing with shadow. I take a picture of them and posted it on Twitter.
"So will you tell me what concert were going to where I have to get all dressed up?" I asked
"Nope. Just know were going to a fancy restaurant after." She said. When we got there she brought us backstage. I didn't realize who's concert we were at until I heard Dylan call for us. We walked to him and hugged him.
"So Jaden doesn't know your here so lets go surprise him." He said. We walked in to their dressing room. Jaden wasn't here.
"Your going to have to wait until after sound check. Then we have the show, which you both can watch from backstage. But until then we need to go to sound check." Devin says to us. He pulls us down to the seats. He hands us Xbox controllers and pulls the boys out to their sound check.
"This will be fun." May says before turning on the Xbox and we played COD the whole time.

Hey guys sorry its been alittle while since I written. But I had most of this short chapter but I wanted more. But anyways hope you guys enjoyed. I cant believe almost 200 of you read this its crazy. Thank you Soooo much. I love you all💘
~Kim😘