chapter 10- Night to ourselves

It was now 9:30pm and the boys had 2 days off until the first concert. So me and Jaden were getting ready to go out for a walk around New York. The first city to their tour. I walk out in a brown crop top, cute shorts and a pair of brown sandals.

I clear my throat at Jaden who was on his phone waiting for me to finish getting dressed

I clear my throat at Jaden who was on his phone waiting for me to finish getting dressed. He looked up and only thing he said was, "Wow." He makes me blush no matter how much I am around him and used to it. I smiled at him. he got up and grabbed my hand.
"You look beautiful for just a walk."
"Thank you babe." I said pulling him into a kiss. He smiles into the kiss before pulling away.
"Let's go explore!" He basically yells and runs out of the room. I laugh shaking my head. 'That boys out of control' I thought with a huge smile on my face. I run after him and we just walked around and took some pictures. We decided to walk to a park near our hotel. We walk for hours talking about anything and everything, until I see Sean.
"Sean! Hey! How you holding up love?" I say hugging him.
"Been better. But I'm getting there." He runs his hands through his hair. I honestly feel so bad for him. I give him a long hug. After we all 3 went for a walk for an hour longer. I looked at my phone and see it's "1:30am"
"Oh shit. Guys. We need to get back to the hotel it's 1:30."

I don't like how this ends or how short this is.  but it's fine. Needed to get something out to you guys Lol. I love you guys sorry I'm so bad at this schedule thingy. Honestly don't know when the next update is but I'm slowly working on it.
~Kim😘💞