Ch. 4: Double the trouble

Its been a week since we kissed. We haven't been able to put down our phones. We call, text, FaceTime all day long. This morning we agreed to hang out with Sean and Mayson. Mayson wanted to come over and help me pick out a outfit. When she finally finished getting my outfit ready I put it on. It was perfect. Tank top from fault in our stars. Some jeans. And shoes and a bag that matched. I put my case that matched on my phone. And did my hair.

When we left we get into her car

When we left we get into her car. The whole way there we were listening to a band singing covers.
"Who's this?"
"Jaden didn't tell you? This is the boys." She says pulling into a driveway.of a house. Jaden is in a band? Why didn't he tell me. "You had no idea?" I shook my head no. She laughs and gets out. I get out and see the boys on the stairs.

"Hey Krys

"Hey Krys. Hey babe." Sean says before hugging and kissing May. I smiled. Jaden got up and hugged me. We hugged for a good 3 minute until we finally let go. We went into the house, which I found out was Sean's. When we get in we sit down and watch toy story since we were bored. When I knew that may and Sean were in their own little world, I brought it up.
"So your in a band?"
"Shit. You found out. Are you mad? I should of told you but I didn't want you to like me cause I'm jaden part of new district. I wanted you to like me for me."he said guilty.
"Aye. Look at me. Im not mad. And I like you for you. I promise." I kissed him softly.
"Lets do something." Jaden said to everyone.
"Like what?" Sean asked.
"Anything. Lets do something." I said getting up. I pulled them all up. And the boys got their skateboards and we went to the skate park and watched them skate.

Hey guys

Hey guys. Sorry I've been little busy. But yo girl is a sophomore. And its summer so ill be updating quicker. Hopefully. Love you all❤️
~Kim😘