Thirty Four- Would you have slept with her if she didn't leave?

I spilled all of my emotions tonight. - Drake.

/32/

(1 week Later.)

Getting acquainted with the house was not a difficult thing. I'd decided that I would've gotten the furniture first before unpacking. And I did. The furniture store went hand in hand with Ms. Leigh and so getting my furniture was not a long process. Therefore, unpacking and thus getting acquainted with the house was a given. Kahlin loved his new room. The first night I brought him here, he ran straight for his new bedroom and dove onto the bed. I caught it all on tape. Moments as such, I wanted to capture. I even got the chance to blow up the photo Mr. Blazè took on Kahlin's first day of school. It was located on the stand, which was the first thing you'd see as you walked inside, huge and beautiful. I'd never forget that embrace.

At this time, I was headed to the grocery store. I had all of the kids, which I loved. They were really amazing, little human beings to be around. And those amazing, little human beings currently wanted ice cream.

"Please, aunty Kendra? I'll be your best buddy." Johnny offered, his pout really looking too cute.

"Yeah, yeah! We'll be your best buddies!" Jenny sweetened her brother's deal by clasping her hands together and shaking it for more effect.

"You guys suck at begging," I heard Kahlin whispered not so subtly to the triplets. "Watch this. Ma, please? Can we get ice cream? I'll be the best son ever!" He jutted out his bottom lip and widened his eyes. I bit my lip to stop myself from laughing. These kids were too much.

I pretended to think, making a 'hmm' sound as I did so. "You guys got some mean pouts going on in the back there." I stated, rubbing my chin. "Okay, I'll get you all your ice cream. But, you can't eat it until you've eaten dinner."

The was a resounding sound of cheers in the backseat and it made me smile. These rascals were going to be the death of me. It would probably be the only time I'd willingly welcome death. That was how much I loved them.

"We're here." I announced, shutting the car off and pulling the key out of the ignition. Another eruption of cheers were to be heard. I shook my head in amusement. "Stay close, you guys. Do not stray."

"Can't we stay in the toy section until you're done shopping, ma?" Kahlin asked, looking up at me with wide, pleading eyes.

"Unfortunately not, sweetie. I have a feeling all of you would try to open those toys. You can't do that. I need to keep an eye on all of you." I told him, pressing the button which automatically locked each door of the car.

"C'mon, aunty Ken, please? With cherries on top?" Jimmy interjected, a small frown on his lips. It made my stomach clench slightly, but I couldn't give in.

"I'm sorry, you guys. But- wait.." I know.. "Okay, it's the toys while I shop or ice cream. Which one?" I smirked triumphantly, knowing I had them in the bag. All four of their eyes widened horrifically.

"Ice cream!" They all shouted simultaneously.

I threw my head back and laughed. "You all hold hands." I instructed, as I was about to walk across the parking lot with them. I took Jenny's hand, whom happened to be on the end.

Upon entering the store, I sighed. Where do I start? I'll do like I usually would and start from aisle one and go from there. The kids wanted spaghetti tonight for dinner. I decided that I would treat them all. Especially since I don't see them nearly as much as I'd like to. I pulled the list out and allowed my eyes to run down it, getting familiar with the items on it.