CHAPTER 2

At A Park

Third person P.O.V

Kuroko was crying really hard.

"A.. am..I..I..*sobs*do not*sobs*d..de..deserve to feel happy just like *sobs*everyone else??".Said kuroko while sobbing.

His condition became like this for half an hour until he decided to go and buy some milkshake to relieve his already broken heart.

Maji Burger

Third Person P.O.V

When Kuroko Tetsuya step his feet in Maji,he saw a few of rainbow coloured heads is sitting there while chatting and eating some food.After getting his milkshake,Kuroko went to say hello to them.But when he was about to do that,he overheard a conversation about him.Carefully he sit at the seat behind the GOM to listen to their conversation about him.

"Ne..ne..minna~~don't you think kuroko is becoming weaker now ssu~~....".Said Kise before he slurping his beverage.

"Yeahh...I think so too.Hurmmm...Why don't we replaced him with Bakagami in Kiseki no Sedai.Altought Bakagami is a Baka at least he is stronger than him.".Said Aomine.

"I agree with you ~ssu~~...Don't you think so Akashichi~~".Said Kise while smiling widely.

"Yeah maybe we cou-''.Said Akashi.

"B..but don't you guys feel guilty doing this to Kuroko...Aren't all of us are friends not that I care about him or what,nanodayo...".Said Midorima.

*snip*snip*

"You dare to skip my talking huuhhh,Shintarou...".Said Akashi smirking.

"......"

All of the GOM sweatdropped because they can feel the temperature around them dropped instantly around -10 Celcius.

"Anyway I think it also a great idea to replace Tetsuya with Taiga because with his condition like this right now I think he will just hold us back and tainted our title as Kiseki no Sedai."Said Akashi.

"How can you say that..nanodayo."Said Midorima.

"NO ONE can questioned my decision...after all I AM ABSOLUTE."Said Akashi smugly.

Kuroko was shocked to hear all the revealization because he thought GOM has already changed unfortunately not yet.With his misdirection,he quickly walk out of Maji before all of the GOM realized his presence at there.

'I never think that they thought about me like that and even Kise-kun dropped the title –chi that he gaves to me...I g..guess Midorima-kun only the one who cared about me in the GOM despite his tsunderenes..'Thought Kuroko.