CHAPTER 5

Kuroko Takuya's P.O.V

'Argghhh soo boring...WHEN Tetsuya is going back home...I want to play with him. I was so damn bored.... (-_-)..'.

Bang!!!(Sound door being open by force)

"Heiii!! What was that for..."

'ehhh Tetsuya???...Why is he crying??...I never seen him cries since he always put his poker face every time.....what has happened??...hurm I think better I follow him and ask him about was is going on...'

"hu..hu..WHY!!! *sobs* W..WHY you guys doing *sobs* this to me....".When I heard Tetsuya's outburst, I was startled and worried because he has never brokedown like that.I feel like I can't just stand here like that so I went into Tetsuya's room to ask him about what has happened.

"sshhh..shhh...Tetsuya,are you alright??What happened? And why are you crying??"I ask Tetsuya.

And when he tell what exactly has happen I was so shocked because the GOM has promised me that they will take care of Tetsuya and they will never hurt him but it seem like they broke their promise.

Tetsuya P.O.V

"hu..hu..WHY!!! *sobs* W..WHY you guys doing *sobs* this to me....".I was shocked and sad when GOM say that they didn't need me anymore.I feel so useless.

Kreaakkk.....(sound the door being opened)

'Eh,Oni-san??!!.....'I was so shocked that my brother came in my room so suddenly and then I saw brother face was full with worriedness.

'I guess he already saw it when I went into my room...'

"sshhh..shhh...Tetsuya,are you alright??What happened? And why are you crying??".Huhh... I guess so.

After I told him about the GOM,He started to become mother hen as he doesn't want GOM or anyone to hurt me.

On the next day he told me to transfer to his school because he was worried even though it was already half a year and it the students are already not being allowed to transfer school but with his connection he manage to transfer me to there.

Also when I want to study at Seirin,I had to try really hard to convice him to allow me to study at Seirin Private High School.

After that I think I swear I don't want to see his mother hen side anymore.

*Flashback*

Kuroko conversation are going smoothly with his mother and after that he decided to visit Kiseki Korumi High School tomorrow as he is going to sent resignation letter to the coach, Aida Riki at seirin tomorrow. 

TETSUYA  P. O. V

'tiit.. tiit...tii-'
The sound of alarm clock ringing through Kuroko's mansion. Everyone know whose alarm is ringing but they just ignore it as their master already told them to do not disturb him.

"urghh..stupid alarm..i still wanna have my sleep you know" .Kuroko groaned and stay static in the same position for a few minutes before he wake up to take a shower in his own bathroom.

As I went to my closet,I saw my pair of blue sky eyes has become turqoise-blue sky eyes.

"hehh.. I almost forget that I also has emperor eyes and it was stronger than Seijuro's emperor eyes.Soo..I didn't have to pretending weak now high. Saa minna san...I will show you who Kuroko Tetsuya really are".Kuroko decided to change into his REAL style of clothes.