CHAPTER 14

'What is this feeling?It's feel like something big will come'The senior sweatdropped at this and just shrugged it off as the game is going to start.

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Third Person P.O.V

The ball was given to Tetsuya as he scored the first point.

"What do you think that he will do now?Is he going to dunk or shoot?" said one of the student tried to make a guess with his friend about Tetsuya's next move as he saw Tetsuya dribbled past the so-called captain effortlessly.

"Haha it's simple of course he was going to du-!".The student gaped as he saw Kuroko make a formless shot like Aomine of the Generation of Miracles but with more elegancy.

"Holy Sh*t!how did he do that"

"That was awesome!"

"Damn! I'am soo going to join the basketball club if he was the captain"

Three minutes later

*fwittt*

Sound of the whistle heared by all the student in the gym.

"The winner is.........Kuroko Tetsuya! And as the agreement goes he will be the new captain of the basketball club."The students and the first year of the basketball club cheered for Tetsuya because they felt happy that they got a good captain instead of the old bully captain.

"Stop it! You're not even a student in this school and I'll report to the headmistress about you're making a fuss during basketball club practice time!".Hasabe smirked thinking he got this in his bag.

Tetsuya smirked and about to answer to Hasabe's accusation when his mother the headmistress suddenly barged into the gym.Hasabe saw this and started to complain to the headmistress.

"Headmistress,this boy just suddenly interrupted our practice and-"

"Shut up,Hasabe.I already know and heard everything about the bet also as a HUMAN being shouldn't you keep your word if you promise something to a person ,am I right Hasabe?"The headmistress reply back with a smile plastered on her face.

"But-"

"Beside I already having tought to change the basketball's captain before because I heard many complain from other members of this club about you and the other senior."

The captain stunned and slowly glaring at the juniors of the club.

"Don't blame the others ,Hasabe! It is also because of you guys regulars bad performance in the competition that I agreed to this decision.Now go or I'll expel you guys from the basketball club."The headmistress scolded them while the others student shocked to see their sweet and playfull headmistress also has this side in her.

"You don't have to do that because starting now I quit,let's go guys."The other stuck-up senior seen this and just followed their leader's action.The leader then went to Tetsuya and say something.

"Ohh..and don't think that it will end just like this you know..Kuroko Tetsuya."Hasabe walk away to the gym's door after the warning.

Tetsuya smirks after hearing that and just reply by saying,

"Ohh do you know that only loser will give a warning after he lose the game ,and with you just warning me it seems that you just admitting that you are a sore loser in my eyes."

Hasabe just gritted his teeth and keep walking out of the gym after hearing the statement.

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

#the other chapter will come soon,bye!........ :p