CHAPTER 11

Five Minutes Later.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Everyone in the gym was shocked as they just saw kagami being crushed by Kuroko who everone thought as the weakest line in their team with 50 - 0 in only five minutes

"I-Its... Impossible.....h-how....."The only word that kagami can only muttered right now.

What is more shocking is Kagami was seen trying to catch his breath on the floor while Kuroko didn't sweat at all as he also play the basketball with kagami like it's only a child play.

"Satisfied now huh,Taiga"said Kuroko in fluent english and then finally leaving.

Kagami who sitting on the floor still trying to proggressing the situation on what just happen.

-----------------------------------------------------

Kiseki Korumi Gakuen

Third Person P.O.V

A sport car was seen being drove into the prestigious Kiseki Korumi Gakuen school ground.Despite it  status as private school,everyone watching with awe as it is not everyday you can see a person drive a sport car infront of you.

When the person step out of the car,everyone stop and stare at the person as it felt like this world stop for a while.

"whoa!! Who is he? "
"Is he going to enroll in this school?"
"hurmm.. I think that his face is kind of familiar with someone"

Everyone murmuring the possibilities of the mysterious man intention coming to their school.

"Umm.. Excuse me,can you tell me where is the principal room"Ask the mysterious guy to the nearest girl student at there.

"Uhmm.. Umm.. T-the
p-principal room is at t-that big
b-building on t-the third floor"Said the girl a little bit stuttering with a pink hue could be seen on her cheeks.

"Oh.. Thanks~"Said the guy while flashing a very charming smile to the girl.

The other girls jealous of the girl situation while the girl just fainted on the view he saw while saying"Oh..my heart~"

The guy walk for a while until he reached the third floor as the girl said.He found a door with a plat sign 'principal room' carved on it.

"Hurmm.., this is it".Then he knocked the door and waited for a reply as a cue for him to enter the room.

"Enter".Said a middle age woman as a reply to his knock.

As he enter the room, he was greeted by a surprised reaction by a middle age woman who is sitting on her chair while settling her work at the desk.The woman jump and give him a deathly hug while saying

"Tetsu-chan, You're finally here~!!"

-----------------------------------------------------

¯\(°_o)/¯