CHAPTER 10

"Why ~~are you scared,  huh Kuroko?!!"Say Kagami smugly.

As Kagami say that,  something inside Kuroko snap.

"Huh.. Ok fine but only five minutes"Said Kuroko irritated by Kagami.

------------------------------------------------------
THIRD PERSON P.O.V

Tetsuya and kagami jump together in the same time to take the lead in controlling the ball.

"Heh! I got this!! ....eh..?!!..."Kagami who has jumping power as his forte smirked as he felt that his hand touched the the rough basketball surface until suddenly Kuroko took the ball before him and throw the three pointer from where him standing in a single throw.

The gym was quiet despite it was full with seirin's student until

"Hello~~I just started the easiest moves so (yawn) don't you guys shocked like you just saw a miracle..."Kuroko said while yawn for a bit.

Five Minutes Later.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Everyone in the gym was shocked as they just saw kagami being crushed by Kuroko who everone thought as the weakest line in their team with 50 - 0 in only five minutes

"I-Its... Impossible.....h-how....."The only word that kagami can only muttered right now.

What is more shocking is Kagami was seen trying to catch his breath on the floor while Kuroko didn't sweat at all as he also play the basketball with kagami like it's only a child play.

"Satisfied now huh,Taiga"said Kuroko in fluent english and then finally leaving.

Kagami who sitting on the floor still trying to proggressing the situation on what just happen.

-----------------------------------------------------'

(author -chan : ehh~~soo      bakagami also can use his brain.

Bakagami : heyy!! What do you mean by that!!

Aomine : haha!! 😂 that what author-chan say Bakagami
*high five with author-chan*

Bakagami : humphh ,whatever! )