CHAPTER 9

THIRD PERSON P.O.V

"Hi seirin"The ikemen reveal his identity to SEIRIN.

"ehhh!!! "The seirin was shocked after knowing the identity of the ikemen.

------------------------------------------------------

Tetsuya decided to reveal his identity to SEIRIN.

"Hi, seirin."Say Tetsuya after removing his sunglasses.

"Kuroko?!! "gasped Seirin's basketball team together.

"Ha..ha.. Yup that's me"said Tetsuya and chuckled after hearing their exclamanation.

Tetsuya decided to solve this quickly as he wanted to visit his new school to tell his brother about his transfer altough he already know that their mom,  must have informed his brother about his transfer.

"Hurmm.. girls, can you went outside first?I had something to do with these guys here.. Ok?"Tetsuya told the girls student who has been following him since last 10 minutes.

The girl students groaned but lastly they agreed after Tetsuya promised to take a picture with them later.

"EXPLAIN NOW!! " Said coach while giving a deathly glare.

"Unfortunately coach,as much as I want to explain to you,I've got to go somewhere else after this... Here. " Kuroko said while giving the coach an envelope.

"What is thi.... What do you mean with this Kuroko?!!!! "ask Riko angrily.

"Why Riko?"Ask Kiyoshi and when he read the letter that contains Kuroko resignation from the basketball team, he shocked.

"Kuroko do you really want to quit from this baketball team? Why??"Ask Kiyoshi sadly.

"What Kuroko how dare you betray us"Say kagami fuming with anger.

"Huh!!you say that I was the one who betray you guys??!! You think that I didn't know that you want to remove me from this team??!!"The other was shocked as they never watch Kuroko angry like now.

"K.. Kuroko it's not like that w..we"The coach trying to cool down Kuroko .

"It's okay coach..."

Kuroko took a ball near his feet and then shoot the ball effortlessly into the basket.Everyone was shocked as they thought that Kuroko didn't know how to shoot.

"Moreover, I think that is also a cue for me to stop playing fom the shadow and start playing as light with my real basketball style"

"Haha.. Yeah..yeahh.. Your real basketball style my ass... As if you are stronger than me,  let's play one on one to see who is stronger"Mocked Kagami.

"No thanks,I've got to go somewhere more important right now"Tetsuya reject the match as he is going out from the gym.

"Why ~~are you scared,  huh Kuroko?!!"Say Kagami smugly.

As Kagami say that,  something inside Kuroko snap.

"Huh.. Ok fine but only five minutes"Said Kuroko irritated by Kagami.