CHAPTER 12

"Hurmm.., this is it".Then he knocked the door and waited for a reply as a cue for him to enter the room.

"Enter".Said a middle age woman as a reply to his knock.

As he enter the room, he was greeted by a surprised reaction by a middle age woman who is sitting on her chair while settling her work at the desk.The woman jump and give him a deathly hug while saying

"Tetsu-chan, You're finally here~!!"

-----------------------------------------------------

Third P.O.V

"Tetsu-chan~".Said the woman.

'Urghh...I knew that it would be like this'. Tetsuya groaned as he being hugged by the woman.

"Mom... c-can't.. b-breathe...".Said Tetsuya while trying to get out of his mother deathly hug.

(K.Terumi : Hey it's not that.  worse.😭

Author-chan : Yes it is 😧Am I right Tetsu!!😂

K.Tetsuya : Yup *shudders* It's like Momoi-san & Kise-kun's hug
being joined together 😵

Author-chan & K.Tetsuya :
*high five* )

"Ohh!!..umm sorry nee Tetsu-chan! It was because I haven't seen you for a while".Kuroko Terumi told Tetsuya childishly.

"It's okay mom any-"

"Whoaa!! It seem that you've decided to be your realself".Kuroko Terumi excited seeing her son being himself as she already persuade him for such a long time.

"Mom -"Tetsuya tried to continue about what he is going to tell his mother.

"You know later maybe, we could ask your auntie to make you a model on her next summer collection and ma-".She continues ly blabbing about what on her mind.

"Mom!".His mother then stop talking and just smile sheepishly at him like an innocent child .

"He.. He.. Okay continue what you were going to tell me ".She let him speak as they seat on the comfy elegant sofa in the principal room.

"Ok,what I mean is I want to make a basketball  at this school or is there already any Kiseki Korumi Basketball Club here? ".He waited for his mother reply patiently.

"Basketball club? We do have one here, why? ".Tetsuya thinking for a while with her mother looking curiously at him.

"Do you know the timetable of their practice? "His mother hear his question and reply that she know the basketball club timetable as she is their headmistress.

"Hurmm, I think they are practicing now at the gym.Do you wanna go and take a look? ".Tetsuya agreed to this and he went first as his mother got to take care a few things before she follow he to the gym.

KISEKI KORUMI GYM

THIRD PERSON P.O.V

Tetsuya heard the sound of the ball rough surface met with the floor. 'bounce-bounce'

"Hey! First year .What were you doing standing around. I told you guys to clean the changing room, aren't I? ".The senior screamed at the poor first year while the other seniors just snickered at this.

Tetsuya grimaced at this situation and took a ball near his leg then shoot full court flawlessly. The ball fall into the net without even hitting the rim.
The other was stunned at this sudden play.

"Hey,who the heck are you?! Can't you see that we are practicing?!! ".One of the senior snapped at Tetsuya.