Uncontrolled Emotions.

"Everyone annyeonghaseyo." He says.

Listening to his voices make me really want to kick him out from the class and at the same time I want to take him to my seat place.

No way!!!!

"I think everyone has acknowledge me or there's still a few peoples who doesn't acknowledge me?" He says.

'They may acknowledge you and will be hating you for sure.' I know it well. There's too many haters here.

No responses. Silent.

"Okay fine! I am GOT7's Mark Tuan imnida." He does a short greeting.

"Sir, where should I sit?" He asks the teacher. The teacher look all over the class.

'NO!! My seat mate is doesn't come today. He won't seat next to me please. Go seat at the other place. But I want him to sit next to me too!!'

Think how happy am I to be in the same class with one of the member from my favourite group.

"It must be awkward for you to sit alone at the back. For a while, I let you sit next to Kim Dahyun. More over, she is a biggest fan of GOT7. Don't worry." Says the teacher. I hide my face when he looks at me. Yes, even the teacher knows that I love GOT7.

"That's why I should be worrying. She is our biggest fans." Mark says.

I'm not that bad I guess. 😄
So happy. He make a way to the place next to me.

"Oppa annyeonghaseyo..." I say.

"Ne... annyeonghaseyo..." he replies and bowing his head.

OMG!! He talks to me.😆

"is your concert going well?" I asks.

"Oh...yes it goes really well. Woah!! You really a big fan of us. Who is your bias?" He asks.

"Jaebum oppa." I reply with a charming voices (maybe).

"Ouh. Don't you want to take my picture and post it to the world and share many rumors?".

"You're lucky that my phone has fell into the drain yesterday. If not, I must have done it before you have said it." I reply.

"Then we should stop talking and start studying." He says.

"Should us?" I asks. My emotions are not controlled. I'm happy, I'm lucky. No! I deserve this because yesterday I don't even have a chance to see them closely. But now, it's too close.

But, how about tomorrow?
I mean, if my seatmate has come back. Where will Mark oppa sits? I'm start worrying about many things.