To Say

"Let me tell you something." I said. He slowly came closer to me and me too make a way closer to him.

"Oppa..... I'm going to tell you right now! I don't think that I can hold it anymore."

He looked right into my eyes.

"Seriously... I like you. No! I don't like you. I mean, I like you but it's not that...I mean....yes I like you. But not this way. Just...I...."

"You love me?" He cut me off.

I looked at him. "Y-yes...."

"Jaebum just text me." He showed his phone to me.

From: Jaebumiee~
Don't go anywhere and wait until Dahyun arrive. She is going to tell you about her feelings.

To: Jaebumiee~
Why you let her go?

From: Jaebumiee~
People said, if we love someone... it's better to let them go and let them be happy. I know that you're her happiness. Also, you're one of my best hyung and we're family. You're my hyung. Please take care of Dahyun hyung.

To: Jaebumiee~
I will .

I looked at him.

"I know you already know..that I love you too..... and I even cried in front of you." He said while scratching the back of his head.

"That's doesn't matter."

"You used the perfume?"

"Oh yeah....that perfume. I love the scent that I can't get enough from it." He smiles. "So, this rose scent is some from you."

"Are we official now?" I asked.

Well, I know it's weird to asked him this question.

"We?" He asked me back.

What? 😑 no oppa... not us.

"Oppa....." I said. He grinned and replied, "No. Not yet."

"What!!??" Surprisingly I asked.

He kissed my forehead before saying, "and now yes we are." . I'm all red again because of shyness.

He chuckled and hug me tight.