Again A Surprise

"Dahyun annyeong!" Mark oppa greet me first.

I'm surprised.

"Oppa annyeong!" I say. I wave at him and he replies. I'm happy to death.

Mark oppa sit at the place that located behind my place. I take my beg and all my things and move next to him.

"Oppa didn't mind right! I just don't want to sit next to them."

Actually, I need to protect him.

"It's okay!" His smile is so real. I know today is the third day, but I still feel like I'm dreaming. Yesterday was the most memorable. I can't believe that I'm not dreaming. I want to shout.

"So you like the present?"

"So much!!"

"Glad you like it." He smile again.

"Glad to see you glad!"

Lol...hahaha...

Recess time,
We going to the store together. We buy some food and Mark oppa want to take a sit in the store but I grab his hand and bring him to the rooftop. I know there will be more haters looking at us later.

We sit next to each other on the bench.

"Don't you care about the articles on the web?" His sudden question.

"Uhm....well, I'm your hero! But, how about you? Are you okay with that?"

"I should to be okay since you're okay. But, didn't I look so weak as a man?"

"What!!? They're your haters. They can be more scary than a monster! How did you want to stand over them? They are many and you're only alone.." I hate it when he mentions about WEAK.

He is not weak. This all is the teacher's fault. I'm going to kill the teacher....later. After I have done with my school.

Suddenly I hear his chuckles.
I look at him.

"Just what are you thinking about right now?" He says with his chuckles.

"N-nothing!" That's so embarrassed. I feel my face burning up. I must be all red right now.

"Are you okay? Your face is all red!" His concerns. I love it. So cute. His worried face. Worried voice.

"I'm fine. I'm just too shy!" I say so he doesn't worried anymore.

He exhale. "Don't be sick! Who will save me if my haters come again later?" I chuckle.

"Don't worry. They won't come again!"

"How do you know that?"

"Well, I made some promise with the teacher!" He nods.

"You should work as my manager! Hey! Why don't you go to JYP building after you have finish your grade." He says and I can hear his laugh.

"Even if I do, I won't be your manager. I'll be Jaebum oppa's manager!"

"Yeah right. I know!" He laughs again.
Both of us laugh. We look at the sky.

Why is the sky so much bluer today? Am I the only one who feel it? Why am I so happy today?

The bells ring and we going back to the class.

After school,

The school has finish and Mark oppa and I walking out the gate. Suddenly I see, I see....

JAEBUM OPPA!!!!

"Oppa!!!" I shout and run after him leaving Mark oppa behind.

Jaebum oppa shaking his head while laughing. Maybe looking at my attitude. I'm shy.

This is not what should I do! Babo! Meongcheongi! 😫

"Yaa! Kim Dahyun!" Someone shouts my name. I turn around and I can see a girl who poured water on Mark oppa that day.

She is trying to throw a stone at Jaebum oppa. I try to block it with my back. But, there's another body blocking me. Is it Mark oppa?

I saw that girl and her gang laughing satisfied. Noooo!!!! Mark oppa getting hit by the stone.

"Oppa!!! Are you okay?" I ask after the body move away from mine.

"It just a small stone. Why should I be hurting by that?"

"Then, same as me. That stone couldn't hurt me."

"So why do you worry about us?" Jaebum oppa asks.

"Well, you are an angel. You don't deserve to get hurt."

"We are angle to protect our agasae." Mark oppa replies and getting on the car. I keep in silent.

"Don't you getting in oppa?" I ask Jaebum oppa after looking at he not getting in the car. He shakes his head.

"I'm coming here to walk you home."

"Really?? Are you serious?? Is it okay for you....."

"Shhhh....... too much questions!" Jaebum oppa stops me. I look at Mark oppa. He winks at me.

So, it was his plan. I got it. Thanks again Mark oppa.

Jaebum oppa touch my shoulder and turns me around. Then, he pushes me until far from the car.