Avoiding??

I'm so motivated to go to the school today. Maybe because I have Mark oppa waiting for me...is he??

I took a sip of my milk and I saw my mom is looking at the mirror.

"Mirror! Mirror on the wall! Who is the prettiest in this world?" I said imitating a voice of the Snow white stepmother.

"It's you the majesty..." my mom said and we laugh together. I'm going near to my mother and hugged her arm.

"Mom, will you please bring me to buy a new phone? I can't live without it!" I say and pout. She grinned and nods. I'm super happy and give her a kiss on her cheek before running out to the school.

At school,

I enter the class and everyone is whispering while looking at me.

What? Aaa....I know why. It's because yesterday was my first time entering the discipline room. So what? Do you think I care?

I look at the back door. I saw Mark oppa entering the class. He is really quite that no one noticed him. He's step is so soft that you can't hear. He also taking the chair out slowly that you can't hear any sounds. I only look at him.

"Oppa!!" I say. He looks at me and just smile. Why did I feel like he is forcing it? Is he really forcing it?

I look at him and he is wearing an earphones. His face expression shows that he doesn't want me to keep on looking at him. Maybe he doesn't want to be disturb right now. He must be still tired after having a concert few days ago.

I'm curious. Why is he suddenly coming into this school? What is the reasons? Well, what ever.

Recess time,

Mark oppa goes out from the class first before me. After I finish tidying my desk, I'm heading to the canteen. I take the food and saw Mark oppa sitting at the same place as yesterday. I come to him and sit in front of him.

"Oppa!" I say. He looks at me and suddenly move away.

"Oppa, where are you going?" I ask. He still going to another table. I follow him.

He avoiding to have an eye contact with me. He finishes his food faster and going out from the canteen. I sigh with an anger. I eat my food.

I look at the window and I see him entering his car.

"Ugh!! What ever!!" I say.

I am walking at the corridor heading to the class. Suddenly, I bump on to Mark.

"Oppa!!" I say and here he is trying to avoid me again. I block his way.

"Oppa!! Is there something wrong? Is it included with me? Will you tell me. Please don't avoid me again. I know that I'm only an ordinary people not like you. But I'm your fans. Are you still turns your back to your fans? Even if my bias is Jaebum oppa...you are also come from the same group. I even help you yesterday even if it's not that much but that was my first time entering discipline room and I have ruin my school records that I have been keeping so hard and I got this as a change!"

He only looks at me. His opening mouth like he is going to say something. I'm waiting for it.

"About that, I'm so thankful!" He says. I sigh. Then he want to go and I just let him be.

Is he true self is like that? Cold and annoying. Irritating!!