Five

The moment they got off the airship on top of some tall structure they were given the instructions for the next phase. They were told to figure out a way to get all the way down to the bottom of the tower, Trick Tower, within seventy-two hours. Which were pretty simple instructions if she was being honest, get to the bottom, no matter what means she used.

Jenna nodded softly, her mind made. She could easily climb down the side of the tower, it was an easy task she could get done. She strapped her backpack over her shoulders a little tighter, making sure her boot laces were done properly before making her way over to the edge of the tall structure.

She never made it to the edge. The moment Jenna started walking the floor gave in under her, dropping her in a small, plain looking square room. She huffed, looking up towards the ceiling as the small trap door shut closed. She had managed to land easily on her feet, and ended up making her way towards the wall that had instructions written in bold letters.

'There must be six people in this room. The last five to arrive must put on these watches. The people with the watches must follow the rules of majority to reach the goal. The person without the watch has their fate in the hands of the rest.'

Her brown hues were stuck to the words she read, trying her best to comprehend that stupidity of it all. Blinking incredulously. Her fate depended on the next five useless people that decided to drop into the room, that could be in two minutes or twenty hours. Not only that, but she would have absolutely no say on the decisions they took, because she couldn't wear the watch.

Or could she?

Mind made, she walked over to the table with the watches, looking around the room trying to find some sort of device that would let her know someone was watching over them. She narrowed her eyes towards one of the corners, noticing a small camera, one she glared at pettily before going to strap the watch over her wrist.

"Don't even try it." Someone spoke from a speaker placed on a wall. "If you do you'll be disqualified, you have to wait." She could almost hear the smirk the person that had spoken wore, reveling at her dissatisfaction. She glared at the camera, showing them her middle finger before sitting down on the floor, back leaning against the wall with a huff.

She hated it, being unable to continue because she had to fall into some room that would take away her freedom of choice. She hated it. Whoever decided to drop (it better be soon) would have her on their asses, she'd make sure they made all the right choices and if they didn't she would make sure to let them know about her discontent.

After a while of staring at nothing and just waiting because she was annoyed and not in the mood to read, four figures fell down into the little room she was in. She recognized Killua and Gon, feeling a little less annoyed knowing they were there since she knew they wouldn't mess up badly. The other two were the ones she had seen them with before, but she hadn't interacted with them yet.

The newcomers looked at each other before bursting out laughing, still not noticing Jenna sitting against the wall in the shadows. They looked at the instructions written against the wall, before taking the watches.

"Does that mean one of us can't wear the watch?" Gon asked.