Fifteen

Jenna was laying on her bed, there were tubes overhanging from her left arm due to intravenous therapy to keep her hydrated. He stared at her, worry evident in his sky blue eyes. It had been more than a week since he found her bleeding and wounded on a back alley. She had been in a coma for more than a week, he couldn't help himself but worry.

At first, he had thought it had been the creeps that had blackmailed them into fighting against them. But after a while of pondering over it, he came to the conclusion that those guys were too weak to take on Jenna. She was way stronger than them, she would have killed them easily, not breaking a sweat, and with a small satisfied smile afterwards.

In spite of that, Killua still threatened the men after learning they had manipulated Gon into fighting them too. Which caused Sadaso to leave, and the other two too afraid of cheating. Having done that, Killua won his match against Sadaso by withdrawal, and he easily defeated Riehlvelt afterwards.

Killua also won his fight against Gido due to the damage he had taken during his fight with Gon, he won by default. Then, Gon won his fight against the one in the wheelchair, it was a quick, but entertaining match to witness. After that, Hisoka had accepted Gon's challenge; all Gon had to do was punch him in the face.

She hadn't woken up by the time they found out there Nen type either, and Killua was curious as to what her Nen type was. He had a theory she was either a specialist or a conjurer. As for him, he was a Transmuter, Gon was an Enhancer and Zushi, a manipulator.

Killua practiced everyday. While he watched over Jenna — which was how he spent most of his time lately. Sometimes Gon kept them company too —. When he wasn't watching over Jenna, he spent the time in his own room or with Gon — and that was when Lucy visited, so he had to leave since the blonde seemed to be somewhat shy.

Killua had met Lucy the day after he found Jenna. She had gone to visit her friend. "To scold her," the older girl had said, "since she was suppose to meet me yesterday for dinner." Lucy also seemed to know exactly who he was, and Gon, but mostly him. She knew his name, which family he came from, and the fact that he hadn't passed the Exam because he killed an examinee.

When he had asked her who she was, Lucy had told him she was like Jenna's sister. She had also mentioned that she was a floor master in Heavens Arena, something he didn't exactly care about. To him, it wasn't that amazing, it was easy to win a fight in the Arena. Unless it was against Hisoka, of course. Even Killua would end up dead if he went against that clown, at least as how he was at the moment.

"So you are a part of Jenna's big family, huh?" He had said, he wanted to know more about Jenna's background. At least, she knew he was a Zoldyck, he didn't know if she was from another family of assassins or something like that. "You went through the same training as she did?"

Lucy had frowned, "yeah, kinda. When I joined them, Jenna had already been with them. I was four back then, Jen was like two, at the time. She would go in diapers everywhere. She had been left as a baby to them, so she never actually met her parents. My mother was killed by the Spider."

Killua hadn't expected the pink eyed girl to open up to him so easily. It was either that, or she didn't really cared about her past. Or her mother, which he couldn't blame her for that since he hated his own. But still, he wasn't expecting so much information to come his way, even if it wasn't that helpful since he already knew Jenna had never met her parents.

So now he was sitting in a chair, popping chocolate spheres to his mouth from a little carton box shaped like a robot, beside Jenna's resting figure. Her eyes were so delicately shut that her long, dark lashes stood out in her fair skin. At first she had been overly pale. Way too pale and filled with bruises and cuts. She had recovered quickly, though; an hour ago, when the doctor came to check on her, he had said that it was matter of time before she woke up.