Twelve

Back at Zushi's Jenna almost forgot to conceal the red ring around her irises. She didn't know why she had them, Chrollo told her that she had had them since she was a baby. But he hadn't told her why they were there.

Before she learned to use Nen, she had no other way to hide them than by using contacts. She had suspicions that the rings had something to do with her parents. Her real, biological parents. All that she knew about them was that they were dead, and that she was left under Chrollo's protection.

As for how a baby ended up under the custody of the head of the most wanted band of thieves. She did not know.

People used to think she was the devil. When she wanted to play with kids her age at the park — Machi usually took her —, nobody would because they were afraid of her eyes. So she decided to hide them.

Learning Nen helped her a lot, she didn't have to use contacts anymore — just sometimes when she had a headache because of her amazing sight.

She didn't conceal them when she was with the Troupe or alone.

Still, she was afraid that someone might have noticed. She didn't want people thinking that she was the daughter of the devil. Even if she was a thieve and a murderer, she had no demon blood running through her veins.

"Welcome to the two hundredths floor," A voice, a very familiar and perverted voice, greeted. Gon and Killua were ready to pass through Hisoka's menacing aura. Their eyes twinkled with determination. They passed through. "I guess I need not bother with the traditional greetings."

Jenna rolled her eyes.

"I'll guess why you came here. You wanted to train in order to challenge me." Hisoka guessed.

"Yes," Gon affirmed, looking back at Hisoka's hungry eyes. "I didn't expect to find you here. That saves me time."

"Yeah, two birds with one stone." Jenna commented silently, speaking to herself. Killua looked at her from the corner of his eye.

Hisoka laughed, Jenna shuddered. "You should avoid being over confident with your new abilities. You have much more to learn." Hisoka told him. His usual grin plastered all over his face, as he looked at Gon from where he was sitting. "Right now, I don't feel any urge to fight you. But, if you win a single fight in the two hundredths, I will accept your challenge."

"Let's go," Killua said.

"Right," Gon answered and they started leaving to register.

Jenna turned before following behind her friends, "you should really stop being such a drama queen." She told Hisoka, "It doesn't suit you." He smiled.

When she started catching up with Gon and Killua, she noticed three men. One of them was in a wheelchair; another didn't have an arm and had a really unlikely face, like a mask; the other was a short one, and the only way that he was able to stand was on a stick. The three of them were looking at Gon, Killua and herself. She assumed they had gone through the traditional greetings, and that they were hoping to greet them now.

"You know, even if he's Hisoka, he's right. Right, Gon?" Jenna said, as they turned the corner. "You shouldn't be overconfident just because you just learned Ten. There is a lot more about Nen than you think there is. You still have a long way to go."

"Mhm," Gon nodded.

"I think he's not paying attention," Killua observed.

"I think so, too." Jenna said. They finally reached the counter were they had to register, and were immediately greeted by a blue haired staff girl.