Ten

"Why're you buying that anyway? Its not like you need it." Lucy told Jenna as she put the depilatory wax into the cart. "You don't even have hairs."

"Yeah, I know." Jenna said, "I don't have any hairs, but a lot of grown men go to Heavens Arena. And, just if you haven't noticed yet, they have loads of hairs in their legs."

"You aren't allowed a weapon until you are in the two hundredth floor." Lucy stated.

"I know that; I've been there before. I just think it will be funny not to use Nen when I get there but this." Jenna confessed, worshiping the box and putting another depilatory wax into the cart.

"Yeah, you probably won't need to use any Nen. Some of the guys there aren't even strong, but using that against them is just mean." Lucy stated stubbornly.

"Well, I do know I will be using Nen eventually. Hopefully. But while I don't that will be hilarious to watch. Plus, I can always conceal it with Nen. That won't be a problem." Jenna told her, perhaps she could also strengthen it with Nen.

"Sometimes you are a total pain in my ass," Lucy said, "You are going to pay for that, not me."

"In that case, I will just steal it." Jenna said. "I'm broke."

"You are not stealing anything, I will stop you if you do."

Jenna smirked, "I would just have to hide it from you."

"No, we are not stealing anything. This has nothing to do with the Spider. Don't go around doing what Uvo thinks we should do; you know I've always disagreed with that."

Jenna sighed, "You practically make money when you go to the bathroom, and you don't even work. Some people aren't as wealthy as you are, you know."

"I am aware. I was just intelligent enough to spend my time buying places that would then produce me some money, than just go around stealing what I want. I wasn't so wealthy before."

Jenna looked at her, not at all surprised, "You literally were six years old back then."

"Yeah, old enough to be able to make my own money," Lucy defended, Jenna rolled her eyes. They went to the cashier and knowing Lucy didn't want her stealing anything she put the depilatory wax in the counter. When Lucy saw what she was doing she raised an eyebrow, "I'm not paying for that."

"Okay," Jenna said, taking the wax of the counter and discretely hiding it in her black jacket.

Lucy looked at Jenna and then she glanced towards her jacket, the blonde sighed taking the wax from her jacket and putting it back on the counter. Jenna grinned, satisfied by her actions. She took a box of chocolates and put it on the counter too, Lucy looked at her, took a deep breath and then got out some cash to pay for the groceries.

They left the grocery store in a car that Lucy had called for. Making their way to Heaven's Arena, the traffic was dense but they made it there fast.

They entered the building together, people that knew who Lucy was gesturing towards her and murmuring things. Jenna could hear some of the things they were saying.

"She's a floor master!" Someone said, "What is she doing down here?"

"She? A floor master? But she is a girl! A little girl!" Someone else answered, Jenna looked at Lucy who didn't seem to happy by the comment. Thus, getting on top of the counter where everyone who wished to fight would register. Where everyone could see her.

"If you have something to say about me, feel free to say it to me, not to someone else. And if I hear you muttering between yourselves more about me you will pay for it. I don't mind getting my hands dirty." Lucy threatened, making everyone go silent; everyone but Jenna who just laughed.