Six

Machi-nee :) : We need you and Lucy soon.

Jenna frowned down at her phone as she read the text, annoyance and hesitation flaring inside her. Not at Machi, no, but at Lucy. She hadn't seen or heard of the older girl in a while. Not after the last fight they had gotten into that had caused the thirteen year old to run away without a clue as to her whereabouts. Jenna knew that she would be the only one able to find her. Well, she or Chrollo, but the head of the Spider was not going to go looking for Lucy unless absolutely necessary. But Jenna felt in no mood to deal with her petty friend, especially after she had run away after one of her tantrums.

Jenna: I can't do that right now.

I will after the exam, though.

I'll look for her and go to York after

Three dots appeared on the screen as Machi began typing.

Machi-nee :) : Yeah, okay.

Make sure you do so soon

Jenna left the message on seen, not really in the mood to chat any further with anyone else. Not only did she have to waste fifty hours of her life because one of the dumbasses she was with decided to be a horny pervert, but she also would have to deal with someone that had not been given enough time to chill off. Her finding Lucy was definitely going to end up with a fight.

Heaving a lengthy sigh, Jenna decided to continue changing. She got out of her skirt and put on a pair of black leggings, a long sleeve black shirt (that way her tattoo would not be openly displayed) and her combat boots. She threw her black leather jacket over her shoulder once she determined that she was done.

The moment she stepped out of the bathroom she was met with Killua proudly showing the rest of the boys an all too familiar move. His hand looked stiff, his veins popping out and his nails looking as sharp as knives (though, Jenna knew they were a lot sharper than a simple knife). It was one of Feitan's favorite tricks, especially for swift kills without using much energy, it made taking out a heart and decapitation easy.

Jenna walked up to the group and stood in front of them with her arms crossed over her chest. "I'm sure I can do that better than you do." She called smugly. The older boy rolled his eyes and scoffed, then looking at her with a glint in his blue eyes. Almost like he was challenging her. "No, seriously. I know how to do that, too." Jenna said then, doing the trick herself just for the others to see. Leorio looked a little pale, as well as Tonpa. Not that she particularly cared.

Killua simply rolled his eyes again, "whatever..." He said, then he gestured to her face with a teasing smirk. "Since when do you wear glasses, Four Eyes."

She narrowed her eyes at him. "Don't call me that." She told him, then she decided to answer his question. "I always have. I was just wearing contacts earlier." The older boy nodded in acknowledgement, signaling the end of the conversation.

Gon prompted them to look for something they could do for the next fifty hours, fortunately for them the room was well equipped for them to not get too bored for the following couple of days. Jenna happily sipped around, looking at the dvds and video game consoles near the tv, finding a few movies she knew she would enjoy. Then she noticed the bookshelf on one of the corners of the room where Kurapika was skimming over the titles. Her lips pulled upwards in a smile at the sight of the books, finding her next fifty hours resolved. She didn't want to read her own book since she only had that one for the entire exam. She could finish it when she finished the third phase of the exam.