Burnt Tongue (Bucky Barnes)

Imagine: Where Bucky "accidentally" burns his tongue drinking hot coffee and asking (Y/N) to kiss it to relieve the pain.

Author's note: This is my first time writing a one shot, so please bear with me.

C/Y/E - Color of your eyes

Everyone in the team knows that Bucky and (Y/N) have feelings for each other. It was so obvious from their actions; from the cuddling before going to bed, (Y/N) singing to Bucky whenever he has nightmares, Bucky blushing whenever Steve catches him staring at (Y/N) while working in her lab, and (Y/N) sharing her food with Bucky, which is very surprising because that girl, never ever shares anything, most especially her food. Yet, the two oblivious love birds continue to stay unaware of their feelings lurking around... or are they?

Until one morning, Bucky couldn't lie to himself anymore. He was done suppressing all of his feelings for (Y/N). It's out of the question that he'll never forget the day he met her in the most unprecedented way. When Steve was introducing Bucky to team, (Y/N) ran heading towards the living room, screaming her head off for she was being chased by Sam's Labrador, who was gladly doing the honors of barking and trying to play with Miss (Y/L/N). The whole team kept laughing at (Y/N)'s demeanor towards the electric dog. Her fear of getting bitten by Sam's dog made her fully unconscious of the team's laughter filling the place, and fully unaware of Bucky being present in the same room she's running around in. Her adrenaline grew more when the dog moved closer to her, making her jump on Bucky's back, wrapping her arms around his neck and continuously shrieking at the dog.

"Sam," Steve said, crossing his arms, "come on, bring Max back to his room."

"Oh come on! It was fun seeing (Y/N) scream her head off from such a cute and loving animal." Sam knelled down to Max and pet him.

"I don't think," Wanda took a deep breathe while holding her stomach, "laughed this hard after catching Sam crying over TFIOS."

"That was one time Wanda!" Sam retorted.

"Yeah, I remember that." (Y/N) glanced at Sam giggling whilst still clinging to Bucky. "I can't believe he died, he deserved better!" She mimicked. 

"I swear to god, (Y/N). I wouldn't mind releasing Max again to chase your ass around the house!" Sam glared at (Y/N), "Anyways, I got to feed my boy. Oh, and welcome to the team, Bucky." Sam nodded at Bucky then went off with Max.

"Bucky?" (Y/N) glanced over at Steve completely oblivious, "Who's Bucky?"

Bucky chucked then cleared his throat and said, "That would be me," he said looking over at (Y/N), letting their eyes meet.

(Y/N) has never laid eyes on anyone that beautiful. His long hair suited his face well. He had a sharp nose that was almost Greek, pink heart shaped lips, a chiseled jawline with a few stubble on them. She thought those were enough to make her heart leap, till her eyes met his. His blue eyes reminded her of a thunder, hiding so much rage and pain, but it also reminded her of the ocean... calm, deep, and endearing.

Bucky noticed the unusually long eye contact they were sharing causing a smile etched on his face.

"Hi," Bucky said smiling with crinkle in his eyes, admiring the adorable expression on her face.

(Y/N) was about to smile back till she realizes she's clinging onto a well-built stranger's body for the past five minutes.

"Oh my god, I am so sorry!" (Y/N) said flustered, letting go of Bucky, and making her bring both of her hands to her cheeks.

When Bucky was about to reply to her apology, she stormed out of the living room feeling a pang of shame of what had happened. And feeling a small crush gradually growing towards the notorious ex-Winter Soldier.