I. The One with the After-Party (Sebastian Stan)

Imagine: The one where the whole cast of Civil War, including the reader, attended an after-party to celebrate the massive success of their movie. When Seb spotted (Y/N) sitting alone in a table, he snatched the opportunity to dance with his co-worker. Yet, some guy was already ahead of him, taking the reader's hand and leading her to the dance floor. Instead of having fun with the other cast, Seb chose to hangout in the garden outside the venue drowning in disappointment and unhappiness till the reader appears by his side.

Author's note: I'd like to dedicate this chapter to BuckysWinterGirl! You've been such a huge supporter in my stories, and as a thank you, this is for you darling.

If you like my work, if you can, please consider supporting what i do <3 it will greatly help me and my family in this time of pandemic. thank you so much!

ko-fi.com/jiminschubs_

15 minutes have already passed, yet (Y/N) was still in front of the mirror staring at her reflection. She noticed how her wavy hair cascaded her back like a waterfall. The simple, black, strapless mermaid dress hugged her curves perfectly. It was also paired with an exquisite emerald necklace containing real stones of emeralds along her earrings. Her face wasn't plastered with heavy makeup, though her red lips catch a lot of attention. Her phone suddenly beeped, putting an end at inspecting herself.

"Hey (Y/N)! Where in the world are you?" (Y/N) smiled upon seeing Sebastian's name pop. She and Sebastian had a tremendous time working alongside in Civil War. At first they felt a bit awkward around each other but after numerous trainings and rehearsals together it resulted to a strong bonding and friendship between the two. And ever since that, they were inseparable – in or outside set.

"34N 40' 50. 12," (Y/N) replied, chuckling at how Seb would react.

"Not this again (Y/N)! You know I don't know how to read coordinates damn it! Oh wait! This looks familiar – OH MY GOD YOU'RE STILL AT HOME?!"

"Jeez, chill out Winter Soldier! I'm on my way already, just needed to double check if I look like a human. Haha."

"Doll, you innately look like a goddess. I can't wait to see you tonight."

(Y/N) suddenly felt like her heart was going to burst out of her chest when she read his reply. He has no idea how ecstatic she is to see him too, even if they recently met up a few days ago. It's like every atom of her body aches to be around him. Taking on deep breathe, she glances at the mirror once more then typed on her cellphone screen.

"See you, Soldier."

Exquisite chandeliers, intricate carpets with the color of royalty – purple, numerous round tables draped with white fabric fills up the room, a huge dance floor is seen at the middle of the venue, expensive champagnes were being served to a cluster of prominent people in Hollywood. Greetings, smiles, and laughter continued to fill up the place. When (Y/N) was searching for Sebastian, she stumbles upon Scarlett and Elizabeth at the bar area.

"(Y/N)! Over here!" Elizabeth yelled trying to catch her attention in the midst of the music playing and chatters of the people. (Y/N) quickly turned to the familiar voice and waved upon seeing two of her best girls. Making her way towards them, she was already getting compliments on how gorgeous she looks.

"Damn (Y/N) Since when did you become a woman?" Scarlett raised her eyebrows.

"Well hello to you too, Scarlett," (Y/N) chuckled then gave each of them a peck on the cheek.