I. Confession (Bucky Barnes)

Imagine: Where Bucky confesses that he likes (Y/N) whilst fighting off HYDRA

Author's note: This mini one shot contains a lot of angst and fluff! God, I can't even tell you guys how much I live for love/hate relationships haha. Anyways, enjoy and happy reading lovelies! (:

"Who ate the last slice of my plum pie?!" Bucky yelled standing in front of the refrigerator with disappointment written on his face. He was really looking forward into eating the pie after the hardcore training that he had with Steve, but sadly it was nowhere to be found.

"Mr. Barnes, what seems to be the cause of your yelling?" Vision, appearing out of nowhere, entered the kitchen.

"Someone ate my pie," Bucky replied with a slight hint of sadness in the tone of his voice.

"Geez Grandpa, relax, it's just a pie," Sam entered the kitchen holding a glass water then sat on one of the kitchen counters.

"Was it you?! Cause if it's you I swear to god –" Just when Bucky was about to finish his sentence, he was distracted by the clanking sound of a plate and a utensil. He turns his head towards the direction of the sound and saw (Y/N) holding a plate with his half eaten plum pie carried by her left hand whilst holding the fork with her other hand, a devilishly smug evident from her features.

"(Y/N)?" Bucky said, anger and frustration gradually filling him up after realizing that she ate his pie.

"Oh hello there Bucky," (Y/N) teased and raised her right eyebrow, pretending to be oblivious with the fact that she ate Bucky's pie, "I must say, this pie is exceptional. Who would've thought that an old man like you could still be a good cook?"

"Oooooh, shots fired." Sam butted it with an amusement on his face.

"I think I shall leave now. Please, don't rip each other's faces," Vision said. Then just as he was about to leave the kitchen, he grabbed the knife dock, "Just to be safe."

"I'm going to go ahead too, don't want to be a part of the lover's quarrel," Sam added. After a few seconds, Vision and Sam were nowhere to be found. Bucky took small steps towards where (Y/N) was standing. He looked pissed, oh boy he did, but that didn't make (Y/N) feel terrified of the ex-assassin. In fact, she loved it, she loved annoying the hell out of Bucky.

"There was a note on the cover of the pie saying that that pie is mine! Couldn't you at least read (Y/N)?!" Bucky retorted.

"Yeah, I saw it." (Y/N) grinned then devoured the last slice of pie. Bucky, upon seeing what she did, just added more fire to the fuel, but he couldn't help it but find (Y/N) pretty cute while chewing his favorite pie. Of course, he didn't let her know that.

"Yet you still ate it?! What part of "Do not touch or eat" do you not understand?!" He was only a few inches from (Y/N). His figure completely towering over her, yet not a sense of fear was felt by (Y/N).

"Yup," she smirked making "p" pop from the mentioned word. Bucky moved closer to her, making her back hit the wall.

"You are insufferable," Bucky said. By this time, their faces were only a few centimeters away from each other. She could feel his breathe on her face and he could feel hers too.

(Y/N) continued smirking and whispered to Bucky's left ear, "And what are you going to do about?" Her voice was raspy making Bucky's skin rise. Her eyes met his again. For a moment, he got lost in her eyes, making him lean closer. He swears he felt (Y/N) lean it too, but then he was taken aback when he realized what he was doing. The ex-assassin took a step backward and gave (Y/N) a serious expression.