Stained Shirt (Sebastian Stan)

Imagine: Where the reader thought she was alone in the office because it's late. She was singing while getting a new cup of coffee until she heard someone giggling behind her causing her to startle so much that she accidentally poured her blazing coffee onto her shirt.

Author's note: I really had fun writing this! Hope you guys enjoy this story as much as I did! Don't forget to vote and leave a comment! Happy reading lovelies x

If you like my work, if you can, please consider supporting what i do <3 it will greatly help me and my family in this time of pandemic. thank you so much!

ko-fi.com/jiminschubs_

(Y/N) let out a yawn as she simultaneously type across her keyboard and sort out some documents for tomorrow's meeting. Unfortunately, she was working late tonight. Out of all the people in the office that her boss, Joey, could pick in finalizing and organizing documents, he picked (Y/N). At first, she was a bit bummed out by the fact that she's going to work late and miss out the new episode of GOT but all of those tiny problems faded away as soon as her boss mentioned extra cash along with her service. So here she is, alone in her cubicle minding her own business whilst blasting off music through her earphones to keep her in company.

Growing restless, she stopped working for a while, took off her earphones, and leaned against her chair. "Come on (Y/N) you can do this! You only have one more document to accomplish and then you're off to go with some extra cash in your account! We wouldn't want to miss out those new shoes that we saw in sale the other day, don't we?" (Y/N) let out a deep breath and rubbed her eyes. She blinked a couple of times trying to focus on the clock of her computer, "11:45PM, wow that's late." Standing up, she looked around the office and see if anyone's still around. She then concluded that she's the only living thing inside the office because her cubicle is the only one possessing a light amongst the others. She sat down on her leathered chair again and let out another yawn. She glanced at her mug and decided to grab one last cup of coffee before ending the night. She took her phone along with her earphones listening to Boston by Augustana, grabbed her white mug then headed towards the coffee machine.

On her way to the coffee machine, she was humming along the lyrics of the song. You know those types of songs where you just inevitably scream the lyrics out of your lungs because they're just that good and it makes you feel like you need to? Well, Boston is one of them. Unconsciously, (Y/N) was so into the song that her voice started filling up the place.

"SHE SAID I THINK I'LL GO TO BOSTON. I THINK I'LL START A NEW LIFE. I THINK I'LL START IT OVER, WHERE NO ONE KNOWS MY NAAAAME!" (Y/N) sang as she walked back to her cubicle holding her hot mug of coffee. For a moment, (Y/N) felt like she was being watched yet that didn't stop her from singing her favorite song, and besides who would still be at the office at this time? "I'LL GET OUT OF CALIFORNIA.. I'M TIRED OF THE WEATHER. I THINK I'LL GET A LOVER AND FLY HIM OUT TO SPA—" (Y/N) was suddenly cut off when she heard a subtle giggle behind her. From this point, she thought to herself, maybe she wasn't really alone in the office. She lowered the volume, then heard the giggle growing louder causing her to startle so much that she accidentally spill her drink onto her shirt. "HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! THAT'S HOT! HOLY SHIT!" (Y/N) yelped making the person behind her panic and rush towards her.

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to scare you! I just heard someone singing and I –"

"Sebastian?" she asked "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?!"

"Well I forgot my phone in my cubicle so I went back to get it. When I arrived I noticed your light was still on so I figured you're still here and I wanted to say hi. When I was about to head to your cubicle, you were already on your way and then I kept mentioning your name but you didn't answer me and then I," Sebastian bit his lip trying to stop his chuckle from getting out. "I noticed how you were so into your singing and I was so amused by how much passion you put into it so I just watched you. To say that I was entertained is an understatement." Seb finally laughed causing tears in his eyes not minding what (Y/N) would think.

(Y/N) grew pissed and hit Sebastian in the arm, "Fuck you Seb!"

"Oh come on! You weren't that bad!" Sebastian teased then mocked (Y/N) singing "You don't know me... you don't even care....ohh yeaah..."

(Y/N) hit Sebastian once again making him yelp. "Great, now I'm covered in coffee! This is your entire fault!"

"Okay okay I'm sorry!" Sebastian raised his hands in surrender. "I have an extra shirt in my car, I'll go get it. Just wait here!"

"Go! Go!" (Y/N) said. After a few seconds Sebastian was nowhere to be found. Feeling a dump load of shame of what had happened; she let out a big breath and covered her face with both of her palms. She can't believe that Sebastian heard her sing the entire time. She knows that she has a terrible voice and knowing that her office crush had heard, it is more than enough reason for her to jump out of the building.

"Oh and (Y/N), before I leave," Sebastian teasingly yelled, "I don't mind hearing some singing again! In fact I suggest Selena Gomez's "Hands To Myse –"

"SHUT UP SEBASTIAN!" (Y/N) angrily yelled.