III. A Not-so-Secret Relationship (Bucky Barnes)

Imagine: Where the reader, who is also an Avenger, is in a secret relationship with Bucky. Both agreed on this decision for not wanting to cause any awkward atmosphere within the team and not wanting anyone involved in it. To prolong their unknown relationship, the sneaking around had to be done cautiously. Natasha and Steve start to get suspicious with the secret couple's actions, so they test how far the reader and Bucky could pull it off.

Author's note: I finally got back on track and finished the last part of this one shot! Writer's block is such a pain in the ass but luckily I got to beat it haha! Omg I just finished the last episode of F.R.I.E.N.D.S a few hours ago and it's honestly killing me. I can't believe it last aired around 2004 ): but on a lighter note, HAVE YOU GUYS SEEN THE OFFICIAL CAST OF THE AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR?! IT'S GOING TO BE  AMAZING. I CANT WAIT FOR 2018! Anyways, here's the last part of A Not-so-Secret Relationship! Don't forget to vote and leave a comment! I'd love to hear what you guys think! Happy reading lovelies x

The following morning, the secret couple found time to hang out in a secluded coffee shop. This gave them the opportunity to discuss how things went last night. Four minutes had already passed yet (Y/N) couldn't bring herself to tell how it went with Steve without gasping for air after each booming laugh.

"You should've seen his face when I started doing my moves on him! It was hilarious!" (Y/N) held her stomach, doing her absolute best to finish the story without falling into laughter.

Later on, Bucky joined her laughing parade, "Good god! I bet he didn't handle it well!"

"You have no idea!"

"Can you act out some of his reactions?" He takes a sip of his coffee.

"Sure sure!" (Y/N) excitingly agrees. She clears her throat then takes a deep breathe channeling her inner freaked out Steve. She turns to Bucky, "Um...umm... wha- wha- what are yo—you.. do.. doing (Y/N)?"

"He sounds like he's having a seizure!"

"I know!" (Y/N) replied, almost screaming, "Who knew Steve was capable of getting freaked out by a woman with exceptional flirting skills! Has he always been like this?"

"Pretty much, and besides," Bucky slips his fingers through (Y/N)'s and gazes at her intently, "For a beautiful girl like you. I would buh—buh—buh--be nervous around you too, doll. "He mimicked, making (Y/N) receive a small chuckle.

Bucky took the time to examine (Y/N)'s features once more. He's developed this habit of subconsciously staring at her, almost as if she's a piece of art he adores. And Bucky never seems to get tired of taking the time to feel extremely grateful that he has (Y/N) in his life.

"Bucky?"

Bucky snaps out of his thoughts and glanced at (Y/N)'s angelic face filled with so much light and love.

"You okay? It's like you spaced out on me," she chuckles, curiosity arising from her eyes.

"Yeah, I'm okay," Bucky nodded and gave her a sweet smile.

"What were you thinking about, Barnes?" (Y/N) raises her eyebrow and takes a sip of her beverage.

Bucky's cheeks turned into a faint shade of pink. "You. And how beautiful you are and how lucky I am that I found someone who's as beautiful as their soul. I always thought, after everything I've gone through, I always worried that I would never be capable of falling in love, yet here we are. And I've never loved anyone more."