Chapter 2

Hana's POV.

Oh My God.! What exactly this school about? My tears almost coming out when the entire class laughing at me like a fool. I really don't understand that this style of them.

But something is having my attention about one of my classmates..yeahh, that boy who sit near the window, the one that just not laugh at me.

His earn my attention since i entered the class. But the worst thing is, i have to sits beside him. How awkward we are. But sometimes i caught him steal glances on me,its make me feel more uncomfortable besides him.

At the end of the day, I was so tired as I enter my room, slam my bag on the chair and throw my body on the bed. "Huh!! What a tiring day." I scratch my hair and take the air-conditioning's control and turn it on.

I was about to sleep but suddenly my mother call me, "Honey! Come down here, I want to show you something. I swear you will like this."

'I swear you will like this' sounds very important, but nahh...that just mom's trap to get me downstairs.

Maybe she's going to show me something, in real or want to talk about something that just really not important.

So I pretend to not hearing what mom says. "Oh darlin', please come here.. this is not like what you think will happen.! " mom shout from dining room

I'm sorry if this chapter is too short...I promise the next chapter will be better and longer than this one. Please vote and comment.