Chapter 9

Gikwang's POV

I saw them...
I saw the time that Hana sit in front of Chanyeol. I thought Hana was in love with Chanyeol.

I don't know....
Am I jealous or what..?
So that means, I have a feeling on Hana..

We arrive at home... and we go to our room and have a quick shower then we have our dinner that's Hana's mother prepared.
After that...it's time to sleep. I saw Hana hardly speak since we get out from the class, what actually she's thinking about?

Maybe she's worried about Chanyeol. Or maybe her heart is broken when Chanyeol shout at her. Whats wrong with the man actually? But...why my hearts telling me that I'm jealous with Chanyeol? Maybe it's because Hana likes Chanyeol and not me. Now I know thats loving someone who not loving you back is hurt.

After that, I feel myself are already in my dreamland.

Hana's POV

Ouhh..shit! What actually I'm thinking about?! Why I feel myself are hurt because of Chanyeol shout at me? Please...don't say that I'm fall for him!

I then closed my face with a pillow as my cheeks are suddenly getting red.

But why he act like that? He used to be a cute and friendly guy before and suddenly he ended up as an angry and cold.
I really can't believe this.

****
In the morning..

Gikwang and I arrive at school and we walk together to go to our class. Suddenly we meet Chanyeol at the stairs and we stop. We stare at Chanyeol before he look at us and that makes an awkward situation.

"Wae?"

Both me and Gikwang nearly jump out when Chanyeol suddenly stand up.

I want to ask him about yesterday but ..I think this is not the good timing and I just shook my head as nothing.
"What happen to you yesterday night?" I then look at Gikwang in disbelief. We stand up and face Chanyeol. He said it already, like he has read my mind.

Chanyeol like having a deep though before he shook his head and both me and Gikwang look at each other with our eyebrows raising up.

Suddenly Chanyeol going upstairs leaving me and Gikwang. What happen to that guy? Don't tell me that he is crazy now. Urggg!

I see Chanyeol looking out at the window as I walk towards my seat. He suddenly fix his position as he realize that I am already there...maybe he was thinking back then.

Its recess..

"Hey Hana.. wanna come with me? We're going to the cafeteria together. Or else, you just wanna stay here and I accompany you?"

"No thanks ,Gikwang. You're caring guy. But I think I just wanna stay here by myself. You can go if you want." I answer .
I look at him and flash my sweet smile, I guess.

"Really? I can buy you something if you want? I..-"

"No Gikwang..its okay, just go ahead." I cut off Gikwang words to stop his statement that will be over caring. He looks at me and nods..then he walk away to go to the cafeteria.

I know I'm being so rude to Gikwang as my mood is not good...so I just pretending that he will understand my situation..
"Put out your hands."
I snap from my though then look at Chanyeol. "What..?" I ask him as I don't really heard what actually he saying.

"Put out your hands."

He turn his chair a little bit to face me and why actually my heart is pounding right now?

"Why should I put my hands out?" I look at him to wait for the answer then suddenly he has a deep stare at me that make my hands slowly move.

Chanyeol smirk and put something on my palm. Its kinda envelope. When I am about to open it, suddenly Chanyeol slap my head. "Hey! Not know..you just can open it when you reach your house." He stand up and go out the class.. he's going to the cafeteria, I guess.

I stare at the envelope for a second then I put it inside my pocket.

******

Sorry for the late update,guys. I busy of doing the other book you know, right? But never mind I'll still updating this one.

Please vote and comment. Tq.