Chapter 4

Calm down Jihyo.. It's not like he's going to kill you or what. I sigh and it cause he looks at me and flash a sweet smile. I smile back but immediately look away."You seems a bit.. Red" He chuckle as he break the silent between us.

"I- I'm fine" I chuckle lightly then run my fingers through my hair.

"Well.. I think I remember you now" He smirks and I gain all of my courage to look at him. Right into his eyes.

"You do?"

He nods."I guess. All I remember is.. When this little girl was crying cause she doesn't get any ice-cream like mine."

As he says like that..

Flashback

"Mom! I want ice-cream like him!" I said to my mother while pointing at the ice-cream that the boy ate.

"No! You have enough ice-cream today!" My mother said and I start to cry. She sigh and held both of my shoulder so that I was facing her."Jihyo.. If you stop crying I'll buy you ice-cream tomorrow okay.. Now,I want you to stay with Gikwang for awhile. I'll be right back"

I sat on the bench and that boy named Gikwang sat beside me. I ignore him but he offered his ice-cream to me."Here.. You can eat mine."

I looked at him for awhile then took the ice-cream and started to eat it."Thank you"

"My name is Gikwang"

"Jihyo" I replied shortly.

End of Flashback

Yes, right! I remember that. Is he the boy?

"Remember?"

I startle as I realize that his face is dangerously closer to mine. I can feel that my cheeks are burning hot than the sun.

I immediately move backward but fall on the floor.

A loud thud could be heard as my mother apppear in my sight and helps me to get up.

"I'm sorry.. I didn't mean to surprise you. Believe me.. It's not my intention at all"

He seems really afraid. I guess. As his statement sounds totally care about me.

"It's okay. My bad.."I rub my hips as it a little bit hurt actually.

"How can this happen?-"

"Uhm.. Actually I was about to take a drink but I tripped then.. Then uh.. Uhm.. I fell. Gikwang tried to help me but.. It happened too fast so.." I laugh nervously.

My mother sigh."Make sure you'll be more careful next time"

I nods and give her my sweetest smile. 

She then walk upstairs to continue her things.

"Hey, don't lie." Gikwang whisper, that make me surprise again but this time is okay then the last time.

"I'm not lying, it's really my bad,right..?-"

I raise my shoulder as I'm not lying about it.

"The situation. It's not like what happen..you're not saying the truth." He raise his shoulder as copying me.

"But..-"

"But, thank you." He cut my words and i just like...

He knows already that i was backuping him.

I was trying to make something sweet in this story for the first time but.. Nah.
I will try my best to make better in the other chapter.

Please vote and comment. Tq