Chapter 6

I want to name Hana's mother as Park Soo Jin instead of calling her Hana's mother.

Easy to write then XD.

*****

Our class end at 4pm and I walk together with Gikwang to the bus stop.

We arrive at the bus stop...

"Argg!..I forgot the certificate that teacher ask me to keep. Its under my table."

I slap my forehead cause of my clumsiness.

"I'll get it for you..then."

Gikwang show up at my sight and offering himself to get the certificate.

"No thanks, I'll get it by myself..-"

"No..! I can help you."

He cut off my words and looks at me with his angelic face. Look straight into my eyes.

"Nope. I given the responsibility to keep the certificate and this is my clumsiness, I'm the one that should gain this pain."

He looks at me and give me an understanding face.

"Okay then..but make sure to take care of yourself, it's getting dark now. I'll wait for you here."

He really care of me. His statement once again show it, show how care he is to me.

"Okay."

I run as fast as I can to reach my class. The class is in the 3rd row of the buildings. So high up there.

Huh..need lot of energy.

When I arrive at the class..
The door is still open and I go inside the classroom...

"Arggg!!..-"

Then, suddenly a figure close my mouth with his hand, but cause of no control..I stumble backwards and causing my back hit the wall

I'm groaning because of my back hurt so bad.
He then lean closer and whisper to me..

"Don't try to make any noise,girl or you'll get suffer."

I can feel his breath through my cheeks. Then I nods as I'm so afraid of this situation.

"Good." He smirk... then release his hand from my mouth. He step backwards to give me some space to breath, I thought as I'm breathing heavily.

Actually that boy..I know him.

"You..new girl.."

He point me.

I nods and just looking down to avoid an eye contact with him.

"What are you doing here.?"
He make a step closer to me.

Hey..guy, that's not you to ask me like that..it's suppose to be me.
What are you doing here, actually? Duhh..

"I-I want to get my cer-certificate under my table." I stutter cause of afraidness.

"Okay then.." he lean closer to me until I touch the wall.

"..go and get it quickly, and don't tell anybody about I'm here..or I will.."

He play with my hair and suddenly, his other hand touch my lips. He then face me and it's dangerously close..so close that I can feel his nose brush to mine.

"Chanyeol.. no." I then move my head and his hand has release from my lips.

He now look a little bit surprise as I suddenly speak.

He then step backwards..
"Go now..get your things and leave" he cross his arm and stare at me.

I then quickly get the certificate under my table and rush to the door where Chanyeol standing.

When I was about to reach the door..

"Remember, don't tell anyone about I'm here.." he face me again.

I nods and still don't want to have an eye contact with him as this situation is too weird.

"Go."

He give me way to leave the class, then walk towards his seats.

Without thinking..I quickly leave the classroom. I never stop my step and never look back until I reach the bus stop.

I'm breathing so heavy as I am too afraid about what just happen.

I then saw two figure at the bus stop and I walks toward them.

Its mom and Gikwang.

"Its anything happen to you?! We're about to go there to check on you." Gikwang seems so worried.

"What take you so long?" My mother ask.

"I-i.. forgot the way to my class."
I smile nervously about my statement.. it's totally not logic.

I saw both of them.. face me in disbelief.

"Are you going..-"

"Come on now..I'm so hungry because I don't take enough food in rests, please mom I'm craving your dishes."

I cut off Gikwang words to avoid him for asking me..it will just mess up my mind answering to his question as my mind already going mad.
****