Chapter 7

***
That night, after having a quick shower and finishing my dinner, I enter my room and just throw my body on my bed. Huh...what the hell are going on.

'Why chanyeol react like that to me? And he was there? Aren't he suppose to go back to his home?'

All the question are messing up my mind. Huh..

*flashbacking*

My cheeks are suddenly going red when I suddenly remembered the time when his nose brushed to mine.

I then touch my nose...

Owhh..please Hana, you're not gonna fall for him.

I immediately tap my forehead cause of my though.

Oh no..

It will be an awkward day tomorrow.....

****

Gikwang and I arrive earlier at school as the bus has another important things to do.

"Let's have a walk?."

I then look at Gikwang and just nods as it will be bored if we just stay at class.

...

We walk together at the garden that was just in front of the school.

We walk without even talking and I was like..goshhh awkward.

"Ermm..are you ever remember about our past?"

Gikwang break the silent between us and I exactly pleased about it..

"Hrmm..never ,until you talk about I'm having your ice-cream....-"

I chuckle lightly when I saw Gikwang doing the same thing..

Funny to hear about the ice-cream..hahaha

"Do you have a boyfriend?"

I stop my step.. And look at him in awkward way before chuckle nervously."No.. I never have a boyfriend"

"Seriously?" He walks in front of me."I mean.. You're beautiful. I can't believe that you never have any boyfriend before"

"Okay.. Stop that cheesy lines of your" I smirks at him while cross my arms over my chest.

"Urmmm..-"
'Ringgggg!'          

We stop our conversation and look at each other.

"Come on..we should go into the class now." I said then we both run quickly to the class.

***

In the recess..

I don't have any choices but take Gikwang with me as he have no friends in this school yet...

While we're on our way to go to the cafeteria.. Chanyeol block our way with his friends behind him.

"Gikwang.. Right?" He says to Gikwang and he nods.

"Chanyeol"

He offer his hand for Gikwang to shake which he gladly take it. They start to talk with each other while I remain standing beside them like a complete idiot.

I try to talk with Gikwang to continue our destination but Chanyeol keep interrupts so I decide to leave them and go to cafeteria by myself.

What's his problem actually? Obviously he try take Gikwang as his friend and make me look stupid without any friend.

Such a jerk.
I keep sighing while I'm heading to cafeteria which is maybe catch this girl's attention as she walks towards me.

"Are you okay?" She flash a smile at me.

"I'm fine" I smile back at her.

Wait- This girl seems familiar- No! She look alike with someone. Someone who is tall,skinny,has a brighter skin than me- Chanyeol! She look alike with him.

"No you don't.." She smirks."By the way,my name's Yoora. Park Yoora. I'm  Chanyeol's sister"

I knew it! I knew that she's related with Chanyeol. No wonder they look alike with each other."Hana.. Kim Hana" I says.

Then she lead me to the cafeteria and we start talking about each other.

***
Forgive me for the late update.. I'll try my best to update as soon as possible next time with a better idea about this story.

Please vote and keep commenting.  Tq for the support.