Chapter 11

Chanyeol's POV

Wowww..it's happen so quick. I mean I know this girl yesterday and then I ask her out for a date?! I know it sounds crazy but, this is it.

******

Morninggg...

My alarm ring at 6.00 am and my eyes open by itself and heyy..today is the day. Then I take a quick shower. After that,I decide to wear a grey shirt with a black skinny jeans then wear my favourite black hoodie.

"Hana will accept me.." Then a wide smile appear on my face."Aish! What are you thinking Chanyeol?" I shake my head and make my way to my car.

'Ready to go.'

~~~~

Kim Hana's POV

I'm wearing yellow dress,then I put my straight brown hair into a bun,put some light make-up and wear my favourite black not-so-high-heels. To be honest,I kind of nervous right now cause it's my first date ever. Take a deep breath Hana. You can do it.

While I'm walking down the stairs.. I heard two voices talking to each others. And when I goes to the living room.. It's my mother and.. Gikwang? He smiles at me and of course I need to reply it back right. It's rude if I just give him my blank reaction when he's smiling at me.

"Good morning Nana" Gikwang says and I could feel that I'm blushing right now. Well.. He'd just give me a new nickname and it's cute.

"Aww.. Look at my daughter.. She's blushing" My mother stroke my hair."By the way,where you going today?"

"I.. Uhm.. I'm going to meet.. A friend.." I reply. Hesitate to tell them that I'm going to meet Chanyeol.

"Oh.. I thought you'll go out with Gikwang" She looks at me then to Gikwang.

"Actually,Hana doesn't know that I want to ask her out today but.. Since she already have plan. I don't think-"

"No.. Of course Hana will bring you with her too. Right Hana?" My mother looks at me and.. It's not like I'm not happy that Gikwang will come together with me but.. I also have the feelings to be with Chanyeol alone.

I look at the both of them before reply my mother's question hesitately."S-sure.. Why not. I'm sure Chanyeol will be fine"

"Chanyeol?" Both of them say in unison. Great.. I just mention Chanyeol in this conversation.

"Uhm..." My sentence being cut when someone honk from outside. As I goes outside, it's Chanyeol. I thought we'll meet at the cafe."It's time to go. Bye mum" I peck on my mother's cheek and bring Gikwang with me to outside.

"I thought we should meet at the cafe? I mean.. I didn't expect for you to come and fetch me up." I say to Chanyeol while taking a seat beside him and Gikwang at the back.

But Chanyeol just keep looking at me, I mean..he scan me, he look like a little bit surprise because of my appearance, maybe. Suddenly he snap when he saw Gikwang.

"What is he doing here?" Chanyeol point at Gikwang.

"He'll coming with us" I smile sweetly.

"I'm not going to trouble you hyung" Gikwang flash his cutest smile to Chanyeol while he just reply with a smirk before he drive away.

"What do you mean by hyung? We're in the same age" Chanyeol scoffs.

"It's better than ahjusshi" Gikwang reply with an evil smile creep on his lips.

I can feel the both of them tense up as we keep silent along the road and this kind of situation is kinda awkward."Uhm.. Where are we going?" I try to break the silence but at the same time, I really meant my question cause Chanyeol just take a different route to go at the cafe.

"Since there are 3 of us right now.." I saw Chanyeol glance at Gikwang through the mirror while saying the '3' out loud which is I know, he's referring to Gikwang."We should go to other places cause I'd only booked two seats for the both of us at the cafe but-"

"If you both have plan to go for a date... Just drop me off at the bus stop..." Gikwang cut Chanyeol's words.

There's a silence for a minute, before Chanyeol break it.

"Really...? You okay with that?"
Chanyeol slowing down the car when we about to reach the bus stop.

"Yes, I-"

"No.. You're not going anywhere" I cut Gikwang's statement."I mean.. Isn't it rude if we drop Gikwang here?" I give my best charming looks at Chanyeol who is already stop his car at the bus stop.

He sighs."Fine" With that, he continue driving. It take 20 minutes to arrive at the...

"The MarXall ?! The biggest mall in the city." I gasp as Chanyeol park the car in front of the mall.
He nods and give me a confuse look, "Why? You don't like it?"

"I like it!" Suddenly Gikwang pop his head out between me and Chanyeol with his unfading smile. I pinch Gikwang's cheek playfully while Chanyeol roll his eyes as he get out from the car.

"Actually, it's okay." I get out from the car and grin at Chanyeol. Well, I never been to this mall for really long time, the last time I remember I stepped to this mall is when I was a kid.

"Where should we go first?" Gikwang smile in exiting as we enter the mall.

The mall look so elegant and classy, almost everything change here since the last time I saw it. Now it's full of variety shop and there's also fun fairs and many more.

"Can I eat now?" Once again Gikwang get excited of the place which show his childish side.

"Can you shut up, ahjussi?" Chanyeol whisper to Gikwang but I still can hear it. Looks like Chanyeol annoyed to all Gikwang action,but I don't care. They look cute actually. I chuckle lightly looking at them.

"You're the one who need to shut up harabeoji" Gikwang stick his tongue out and link his arm with my arm. "Hana -ah, let's eat waffle? My treat" He winks and I nod.

Gikwang and I are leading the way to buy a waffles. Leaving the pissed Chanyeol behind. As we arrive at the shop which are sellings waffles, drinks, snacks and many more, Gikwang buy two waffles for the both of us with a chocolate and peanut flavours.

We wait for a couple minutes to get the waffles done. The ahjumma hand the waffles at me while Gikwang pay for it. "Uhm.. Hana -ah.. I'll go to the toilet for awhile. Nature's calling" With that he run off.

Now it's me and Chanyeol left. It feels awkward as we stand next to each other without talking. I take a bite on my waffle to decrease the awkwardness but I don't know where did I gain the courage to give some of my waffle to him.

He looks surprise with my action as his eyes goes wide but he immediately cover it by clearing his empty throat and looks away. Okay, honestly.. I got embarrass with my own action as he just pretend to not seeing me. And- He doesn't even take the waffle that I give him; Which is my waffle. I'm not crazy yet to give him with Gikwang's waffle and I won't take the risk yeorobun..

"Yah!" I shot a glares at him but- How can he just look at me with a cold reaction?! Gosh! He's much annoying than I expected before. Aish! This elephant-like ears."You should be grateful that I give you some of my waffle"

Again, his cold reaction doesn't change a bit. Aigoo.. I don't want to say this but.. Judging from his face reaction and annoying action just now really get on my nerves. Is he.. Some kind of.. Having a problem like reaction and attitude issue? Or maybe he's one of those who'd suffering from DID! Cause.. At first, he can become really nice and cute but he can also become like cold-hearted asshole.

"I never ask you for your stupid waffle"

Wow. That just great, calling my food with a name. Give a round of applause to this cold-hearted elephant. Note the sarcasm by the way.

###

Annyeong haseyo yeoreobun! I hope you enjoy this chapter. Okay, there's no ChaNa (Chanyeol and Hana) couple in this chapter but I'll write it in the next chapter. Please votes and comments. I'm craving for it. Anyway, I love you all. Thanks for the views, votes and comments. I appreciate it even it's not that much but all I hope is.. That you'll be happy reading this ff. And I'm glad if you're happy. Jaljayo