I

Hell has three gates: lust, anger, and greed” 
― Bhagavad Gita

Xavier's POV

After Vanessa had fallen asleep, I pulled out my laptop and began working. I had 5 meetings tomorrow, all before 2:30. I sighed and ran my fingers through my hair. So much to do, so little time. I glanced over at the clock and noticed it was only 7:30 PM. 

Vanessa was out like a light. I smirked to myself, that's exactly how it should always be. My phone vibrated in my pocket and I reached down and got it. "Xavier Grant." I say in the most professional voice I could front. 

"Xavier Grant, pleasure to speak with you. I'm Adrienne Cooper. One of my workers, recently visted you this afternoon. Kary Smith; she has informed me that you would like some of my employees to come work with you for the Spring Event," Adrienne Cooper say? I heard she was very popular in the business field. I typed her name in the google search engine as I replied to her, "Ah yes, I am very familiar with your work." I lied, "But yes, Ms. Smith agreed to give us temporary ownership and she said she would send her best men." I say with a smile. Adrienne's Cooper voice was soft but held authority. Something that was always requested in the work field.

There was something almost charasmatic about her. That was something different. "Men would be false. It's just going to be Ms. Smith and I flying over to Los Angeles to work with you." She explains. I notice how she says she's going to be working with me and not for me. Nice word play Ms. Cooper, but I'm far too smart for that.

"Ms. Cooper, I'm afraid you havent been properly informed, you will be working for me." I correct with a smile, even though she is unable to see it. I hear a short chuckle come out of her, "Forgive me Mr. Grant for being forthright, but it doesnt seem as though you read your contract thoroughly. It states that we will be working in partnership, in understanding of all terms agreed from point said time. Meaning, we will discuss all terms as partners." 

I knew damn well, what that meant! Her smart tongue. I snarled to myself as I scrolled through articles.

Apparently she was very very wealthy and owned everything I had failed to get! I swallowed nervously and clicked on images.

My God...she was...

She had brown hair, that seemed to be in a ponytail twenty four seven. I found leaked photos of her at the beach and I noticed she had four earrings, a belly button piercing and 3 tattoos. Her breasts were a perfect C, a toned stomach, thick thighs and her ass....

Fuck.

That complete opposite of what I was said attracted too. "Mr. Grant are you still there or are you now nervous of what you signed?" I hear Adrienne say through the reciever. I run my tongue along my lips, "I'm not nervous as all. Just worried for your sake, wondering how you'll accomdate to the big city. Seeing you're from Nevada." I say simply. 

"You know my residency? I feel as though you're doing a backround check on me as we speak. Let me guess, you're looking me up on Google right now are you?" I freeze and look down at the computer screen.

I just had some type of feeling she was smirking on the other line. That little...

"You're a clever woman." I mumble. "So I've been told, but dont worry, I'll adjust quickly. I dont know distinct details about what's going on with this event but I assure you I am a fast learner." She says with a little bit of excitement in her voice. How very cute.

"Sounds like you're in an interview Ms. Cooper." I tease. "That would imply that I would be hoping to get the job. When I already have it in the palm of my hand. Well I have to go to a meeting in 15. I'll be in contact within the next 27 hours. See you soon Mr. Grant." Then the line goes dead.

Woah. She had spunk. Determination. Humor.

And yet....for once in my life....I was actually intimdated by a woman.

Nope....Ms. Adrienne Cooper had it coming for her. 

Soon enough...I'd have her in the palm of my hand...

~*~*~*

And the story begins!

How professional...I think I fancy Adrienne's dominating behavior already..but hey that's just me lol

anyways

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN

TELL YA FRIENDSSSS & THAT WHOLE THING

kisses & roses

x

flower out !