VI

Lust is Only skin deep."  

― Joshua Wisenbaker, 2 Days 12 Condoms

Adrienne's POV

I hate that damn man! I loathe him! Words couldn't even begin to explain how much I completely replusled by his presence. His unprofessional behavior was irritating. He thought he could get me so easily. Tah! He had another thing coming.

I just couldn't stand how bold he was.

I was pleased however to be informed that I did have my own office and work space with a beautiful view. It had a lot of space and my desk was rather large in which I planned to put pictures of Asher all over it. I smirked at the thought of Xavier seeing that. I walked over to my new computer that I had yet to turned on and I eyed it slowly.

Work needed to be done.

Finally brushing off Xavier's behavior earlier, I made my log in and signed it easily. Already looking forward to Asher coming.

Kary walked in with a few papers in her hand and approached me with a smile, "I found it." She hums and I smirk and look up. "Are you going to come with me?" I ask her and I see that she blushes. "Kary, I am not wishing for you to come as a submissive or a Domme, just to simply observe. I dont wish to stay too long, I just want to see how they operate." I say smiling softly at her. She was always so tense and even though I did not like females as my submissive, I would certainly train her. 

Kary was on the thick side, but I loved that in a female. I was not too pressed for a female who was skinny or large, any female who was comfortable in her skin was someone I looked up to. It was how I had to adapt. 

Kary was however naturally submissive and I noticed that as I observed her tendencies, she was always quick to apologize and always felt as though she should be punished if she disobeyed me or displeased me. 

Something not may submissives even carried as a trait. "I would like to accompany you ma'am. I'm interested to how it works. You speak so little of you and Asher's activities and I would like to see for myself as well." She explains and I nod, running my hand through my hair briefly. I always appreciated her honesty. 

"Well then, we shall leave during our lunch hour. Keep an open mind," I say and nod my head towards her, she bite the corner of her lip and looks back down at the papers and hands it to me slowly. "Here's the address." She murmurs and I take the paper, noticing that the location is fairly close. "I'll be on call if you need me," She whispers and then slips back out the door.

Knowing that I have to educate Kary on the outlines of my lifestyle was exciting, I was looking forward to Asher being sent in tomorrow morning, then perhaps I could bring him by the club as well.

I made a few calls in order to set Asher's flight for early and requested some equipment to be taken to my room for us as well, since we didnt have our playroom, we had to improvise. 

I finally took a break from my office and gathered strength to go down to the staff room to grab some coffee and unfortunately....He was there. 

I ignored Xavier easily, walking past him as I went into the fridge to grab some cream for the coffee that had already been brewed. 

"Do you enjoy your office?" He asks huskily as I take out a styrofoam cup. "Yes, thank you." I say blankly and I see him grin out the corner of my eye. 

"Ms. Cooper, you seem to be agitated by my presence." He says, leaning down on the counter to look up at me. "Gee, you dont say." I say sarcastically and he chuckles slowly. "Perhaps we got off on the wrong foot, I didn't mean to anger you." He says as if he's trying to sound sincere.