XIV

Sex just complicates everything , it stresses love it causes jealousy and it beats curiosity.

- unknown

Adrienne's POV

My night was far from over, actually it was just getting started. I soon as I turned the corner to walk into the room and Asher is standing right there. "This is what I'm talking about." This is a different tone, Asher's hold exterior is the complete opposite of what he was trained to do- what I trained him. His eyes are narrowed down at me like a disappointed parent. "What are you talking about?" I ask and I try to move past him and he walks to the side to stand in front of me. "You could make me understand? Tell me Mistress." He pauses as he says Mistress in an almost sarcastic tone. "What is actually your fruit that needs to be picked? What's the root of your situation? Why are you with me and you're attracted to him?" He's yelling and I can't even bring myself to stand up to him. I'm the Domme here and I'm letting him talk to me any type of way. It's out of anger and jealousy. He didn't know how to feel because I was so hot and cold with him.

"I talked to him, I gave him advice, it's not like I went and fucked him." I defend and he chuckles. Yes chuckles in my face!

"You might as well have. If he gets to talk to you like that, I want something in return." Asher practically groans, getting close to my face.

It's dark in the room and I'm still wearing my silk robe, Asher is shirtless and hovering over me.

I couldn't even say the word he was acting. "What do you want?" I ask, I tried to come across as dominant but it came more as needy and scared.

"I want to fùck you Mistress." he says, gripping my face and my breath catches in my throat. "I want to take you, no restraints, no anything. I want to take you like a man should take his woman." This was a different side of Asher, I had never seen.

He was insecure but suddenly his confidence has been boosted. "Why?" I ask. Out of all the questions in the world, out of all the things I could've said- if I was any other woman in her right mind, I wouldn't have said anything, but just threw him on the bed.

"Because, he gets everything. Work next to you everyday, tease you and gets to know you. Then goes home to fuck his submissive who listens to his every word. I want him to know that you are mine. You belong to me and this," He pauses to reach between my legs, cupping my sex as I open my mouth to gasp. "Belongs to me. I want you screaming tonight. I want your legs weak, I want to leave marks all over your body. I want him to know what I did to you." Asher groans, and suddenly he pulls me to his body for me to softly collapse. He grips my neck tightly, moving it to the side and sucking and nibbling on my neck and collar bone. His hot breathe almost tracing my spine.

I grab on to his chest, pulling him closer to me, as if there was any space between us to begin with. He picks me up by my legs and wraps them around his waist and I feel his erection pressing up against my feminine core. Our breathing begins to get heavier as I feel him toss me onto the bed and collapse on my body. "I need to feel your lips." He mumbles and I groan and tug at his jeans, "Oh trust me, you'll be able to feel them." I say with a sly smirk and pull at his belt and drop his jeans and boxers to the ground.

"This time, I'm going to control how you suck me off with that hot little mouth of yours." He groans and I practically melt at his words. This Asher was different...I liked it.

I opened my mouth and he held his member in his hand, tapping the tip along my tongue slowly and I smirked as he returned the facial expression. "Keep your mouth open just like that." He whispers and slowly slides his large length into my mouth. I roll my tongue along the sides and suck hard, twisting my head around and taking as much of his as I can. "Oh my God...that feels so good." He praises and pulls on my ponytail to move my head. I push his hands to the side and put them on either sides of his hips and suck him harder, bobbing my head up and down as he slowly thrusts into my mouth. I look up at him and his mouth parts for just a moment.

And I push him away, "You can't keep teasing me like that." Asher groans and tosses my robe open and moves between my breàsts. "I want to touch every inch of you." He whispers and lifts my knees to drape them over his shoulders.

The first feeling of his tongue on my pussy was nothing compared to before. He had a mission, a plan, he had plotted. He twirled his tongue around my throbbing clít and left no mart of my pùsst untouched by his tongue. I arched my back and grabbed onto his choppy brown hair as he sucked on my clít. "Fuck Asher." I moan, "That's right baby, moan my name." Asher breathes and dips his finger inside me and I clench together. "Faster." I beg and he arches his finger, rubbing my most sensitive spot and continuing to lick me faster. "Hear that baby? Hear how wet you are?" Asher says as I hear the wet sounds coming from my dripping pùsst. "It's all for you baby, please just fuck me." I beg as I tremble under him. "Say it then. Say you want my díck deep inside your tight wet pùssy and I'll fùck you." Asher demands and I practically cùm just then. His dirty talk was unbelievable.

"I want you deep inside me." I echo and he spanks my clí and I squeal in pleasure. "Repeat everything," he demands. "I want you deep inside my tight wet pùssy. Fùck me, please." I whimper and suddenly he's filling me. He wastes no time, drilling himself into me, lifting my legs as he fùck me hard.

"You're so deep." I moan and scratch at his back. "You like that baby?" he asks and he turns me over so I'm on my hands and knees. "I fùcking love it!" I moan and he spanks me and pulls my hair out of it's ponytail and pushes my head into the pillow. He's filling me again, his hands pulling my arms across my back. "You taught me to fùck like this. I've always wanted to see if I could get you off like you do to me. You taught me to fùck ruthlessly, fuck until you cant breathe." He echoes and flashbacks fill my mind.

Countless and countless time's we've fucked. The day's he's begged me. Now I was getting a taste of my own medicine, and it tasted mighty might fine indeed.

"Fùck me!" I beg and he's slamming into me, reaching over to rub my clít as he gives me hard deep strokes. "See what you do to me baby?" I whisper as I slowly, grind myself back onto him. "Only me. It better only be me." Asher groans and I feel my body convulsing. "I'm gonna cùm." I warn and he grabs my neck and twists my face so I can look at him. "Cùm for me then. Cùm all on me." He demands and that's all it takes.

"Asher!" I scream and feel my release on top of him. Asher's following me in the orgasm, it takes so much out of me. "I need all of it." I whisper as I milk him dry.

"I'm yours." Asher promises and we collapse on the bed. "And don't you forget it."

~*~*~*~*~

a slight mild sex scene for you guys.

leave all the comments...what do you think...

I have a lot more planned and they will be 10 times more intense.

comment what you think

x flower