XI

"Love is merely a combination between infatuation and confusion."
― Dustin Cruz

Xaviers POV

I couldn't go straight home like I wanted to and I was in need of a playroom run with Vanessa to get rid of the blue balls I felt coming on.

But as soon as I entered the house, I notice a change in her behavior.
"What's wrong?" I ask. "Nothing Sir." She whispers and keeps her head down. I frown and lift her chin up to meet my gaze.
"You know how I feel about lying," I warn her and she looks up at me and smiles. "Nothing Sir." She repeats and pulls on my belt buckle. "Ah, ah, ah. Don't touch." I groan and reach up to tangle my hands in her hair and yank her down on the ground. She whimpers and looks back up at me. "Crawl." I instruct and walk ahead of her. I move towards the arm and leg restraints, she placed out for me and turned to see her laying on the bench.
I grip her arms and twist them behind her back and latch them together and take the chain attached to her and tie her ankles together and she sighs softly, looking back at me with a smirk.

"It's been too long since I've been inside of you my dear Vanessa." I whisper and she bites her lip, as I trace my fingers down her spine. "Your touch feels so good." She whispers and I spank her and she yelps. "You know better than to speak without permission." I reminded and she nods. "Don't think you're getting off that easy." I say and grip her hair so she can look at me, I use my other hand to tug my pants open, "Mouth open." I instruct. Her big eyes looking at me makes my dîck want to burst. I slowly draw my dick inside her mouth and then out again. Her tongue trying to reach for my tip but I kept my grip in her hair. "I know you want it, don't you Vanessa?" I whisper and she nods and I shove myself inside her mouth. Her throat was warm and I tensed for a moment, slowly stroking my shaft with her tongue.
She sucked deeply and I groaned, closing my eyes and slowly fûcking her throat.
"That's my good girl." I praised and quickly withdrew from her mouth and she whimpered.
I grabbed the chain to spread her legs which were still connected by her ankles.
I moved my fingers between her wet lips, her body arching up at me.
"What should I do with you?" I ask, even though I know exactly what I have planned.
"M-Master please fùck me." She begs breathlessly and I reach over to rub her soft pink bud.
"That would be too easy." I say and reach for a genital clamps, which I put on her clít. She threw her head back and cried out.
I took that time to position myself at her entrance and arched inside her.
She opened up around my díck and tightened herself around me as I gripped her clamp and the chain, throwing her body against me. She was so wet that it was difficult to stay inside her.

"Vanessa you feel so good." I grunt and lick my lips as she looks back at me as I fùck her.
"Faster." She begs and I tighten the clamp around her. "You take it exactly how I give it to you. Slow and ...deep." I groan and her face is covered in pleasure as she shudders. "So deep." She says with a sensual smirk and I flex my
hips.
Her moans begin to echo off of the walls and I begin going faster and harder. Her eyes widen as she struggled to grip the sheets, her mouth gapes open as the sound of her ass slapping up against me is music to my ears.
"Master I-" She pauses and I grunt, gripping the clamp tighter. "I-" she pauses and her body flexes. "X! X!" It takes a moment for her words to process and I realize she is safe wording.
I pull out of her and take off the clamps and her restraints as she pushes herself off the bed and onto the ground. "Vanessa did I hurt you? Were the strainers too tight? Was it the clamp? Was I going too hard?" My mind was racing as I reached out to touch her but she was shaking profusely and grabbing her face.

"Vanessa, please." I beg, reaching out to her and she shakes her head and wipes the years from her face. "You didn't do anything wrong. You didn't hurt me. It was perfect." She says and I move myself down next to her. "Then why did you safeword?" I ask and she shakes her head and struggles to her feet. "Master, permission to go to bed? I'm awfully exhausted." She says and I feel so helpless at that moment. I can't make her tell me but now I was petrified to touch her.
"Yes." I allow and she backs out of the room. I stay there, wondering what really made her safe word.

After my date with Adrienne, I was eager to see how she would act at work today. From what I could see, she was surprisingly acting nice towards me and it was actually genuine.
"You're in a good mood." I point out and she smiles at me and hands me a cup of coffee. "I don't know what you prefer in your coffee so I just got you the same as me. Two creams and 5 sugars." She says and I take a sip and surprised that I actually enjoy it. "Add one more cream next time. But thank you." I tell her and follow her into her office. "Any meetings today?" I ask her and she shakes her head, "I didn't want to plan anything without seeing if you had already first." She admits and I widen my eyes. "That's awfully...submissive of you Adrienne." I say and smile at my choice of words.
"I'm actually be respectful and trying this new thing called communication. You kind of need that in a friendship." She points out and I roll my tongue inside my cheek.
She just friend zoned me, not that it really bothered me.

"Well I think I should maybe be able to get to know you. That's also in a friendship." I say testing the dangerous waters. "For me to reply, would be very submissive." She says in a ragged tone and I chuckle and nod. "Why don't you open up a bit about thy submissive side of yours." I say and she snorts. "Hardly a submissive side. I was once-never again." She says, widening her eyes as if remember a bad memory. "Why only males? No females?" He asks and she gives me an almost seductive smile, her plump lips being pulled back as she smiled. My dick immediately tightened in my pants.

"I may be a Domme but I'm my a lesbian. I have needs too." She says with a smirk. Needs I really wanted to fulfill for her.
"Were you ever a sub?" I ask her and she sighs. "Once, first started out with a not so....nice man. His name was Jace and he was...a dick. I did some repulsive things and found out I just could fulfill his ...needs." She admits and I not. "Why'd you give up being a sub? Did it ruin your experience?" I ask her and I see her begin to tense. "This is becoming..a little awkward for me so..." She stops and looks over at her computer.
"I'm sorry." I say and she smiles. "It's okay. But hey, maybe we can share a playtime some time. Bring your little sub over, I'm sure Asher would enjoy that as well." She says with a sly smirk and the thought is surprisingly arousig.
Two subs and two Doms.
Just the thought of Adrienne dragging a flogger across Vanessa's skin made me want to take a bathroom break to finish myself off but I couldn't shake the feeling...I wondered how she was when dominating Asher...dominating...a male.

~*~*

Uh oh..his interest has been sparked!
I am so so so so sorry for the delay but thank you for your patience. A lot has been going on but I'm back.
Comment comment and enjoy
X flower