Chapter 1

Keep in mind that I do not watch any of these YouTubers, so I don't really know what kind of speech they use and stuff.

Ty's Point of View

It started out as a normal day.

Ty got ready for school, like any other day. He was ten years old, in fifth grade. He would be graduating this year, and then he'd be in middle school.

Ty had to admit he was a little nervous for middle school. He would be on the bottom rung of the ladder once again.

But, at least he would have all his friends with him.

Ty got dressed. He wore a simple white shirt and jeans, and had a black and green headset on his head. He loved his headset.

Ty got on the bus like any other day. He sat down next to Adam, his best friend.

"Sup dude," Adam--who was wearing full gold armor--said as Ty sat down.

"Sup," Ty replied. The bus started moving again.

In the seat next to them, Mitch and Jerome were fighting again. They were trying to give each other noogies. Mitch had a red and black checkered jacket, and Jerome was a bacca.

Behind them, Pat and Jen were sitting quietly together. The two of them were best friends like Mitch and Jerome, but without the fighting part. Pat had a gray and blue knight suit like always, and Jen wore pink clothes like always.

Jordan sat alone in front of Adam and Ty. He didn't communicate with the others much. He had red and black sunglasses on at all times.

Stampy and Squid sat together in front of Jordan. They were talking about some new video game that was coming out. Stampy was a cat-human thing, and Squid was a squid-human thing. Ty didn't know what their parents were, but he decided not to ask.

Jason sat alone next to Pat and Jen. He was polishing his blue and orange space helmet, the rest of his spacesuit still on.

There were also some other kids on the bus, but Ty didn't know any of their names.

The bus stopped again, and the doors opened. A kid with goggles, a black shirt, and blue pants walked up the stairs. Ty didn't recognize him.

"Who's that?" Adam whispered.

"Hi. My name's Dan," the kid announced to everyone. "I just moved here from--"

The bus moved forward again, and Dan was thrown forward, into the back of the bus. All the kids laughed.

Stampy helped Dan stand up on the moving bus. Dan mumbled something as he sat down in the seat next to Stampy.

Ty knew that after they picked up Seto from his stop, they would go right to the school. Seto was the last stop. Lucky.

The bus was on 2nd Street when it stopped suddenly, throwing all the kids into the backs of the seats in front of them.

"That scratched my budder helmet!" Adam cried.

"What happened?" Ty wondered.

Suddenly, the bus driver--who was a Villager blacksmith--stood up and literally jumped out the window.

A few of the kids laughed, but then Jerome screamed. Mitch punched him in the shoulder, but Jerome pointed out the window. Mitch saw what he was looking at and his jaw dropped.