Chapter 2

Ty's Point of View

The man ran towards a building in the distance. Ty saw him slice the head off of a Creeper on his way.

"So...what do we do now?" Adam asked.

"We stay here like he told us to," Dan replied.

"Who made you boss, newbie?" Jason retorted.

"No one. I'm just saying that it's safest to stay in here." Dan replied matter-of-factly.

"Well we don't care about safety!" Jerome exclaimed.

"Yeah! We're adventurers!" Mitch added.

"It's not like there's anything out there we need to do," Stampy said in his British accent. "So let's just stay in here."

Realization dawned on Ty. "Guys. Seto."

"What?" Dan asked, confused.

"Seto was the next bus stop, but he wasn't picked up!" Ty explained. "He could be in trouble!"

"We need to go save him!" Adam cried.

"I'm sure he's fine," Dan said. "He probably went inside when he saw the monsters."

"Knowing Seto, he's still out there, trying to kill the monsters himself," Jordan replied.

"Well, that's his own fault," Dan retorted.

"We can't just leave Seto out there to die!" Jason exclaimed. "He's our friend!"

"Yeah!" Mitch and Jerome yelled together.

"I agree with Dan," Squid said. "We're ten. What do we know about fighting monsters?"

"That's exactly why we need to save Seto! What does he know?" Ty argued.

"Seto has powers," Stampy said. "We don't."

"We do have OPness, though!" Pat exclaimed.

"OPness!" Jen chimed in.

"Okay guys, let's take a vote," Adam said. "Who votes we stay here?"

Dan, Stampy, Squid, and three of the kids who hadn't spoken raised their hands.

"And who votes we go save Seto?" Adam asked.

Jordan, Jason, Mitch, Jerome, Pat, Jen, Ty, Adam, and the other six kids who hadn't spoken raised their hands.

"Guess we're goin' to save Seto," Ty grinned.

"You guys can go. I'm staying here," Dan said stubbornly. He crossed his arms and sat down on the ground like a little kid.

Wait, they were little kids.

"Well, the rest of us are gonna go save Seto," Adam replied. "See ya around, goggles."

***

Everyone had decided to go save Seto, except for Dan and all the kids who hadn't spoken. Even Stampy and Squid decided to come help.

The ten kids found the child-sized armor. It was only leather, but it was better than nothing. They suited up, except for Adam, who had his gold armor. The kids all took iron swords. Ty wanted to take a diamond one, but Jordan talked him out of it. Apparently it was "too dangerous for a ten year old".