Arguments

"C'monnnnnnnn dad! I totally beat you! I've been asking for months on end to actually be able to fight with you!" Y/N whined, trying to convince her father to let her fight.

"No, Y/N! It's way too dangerous and-"

"Then why the hell do you keep ordering new suits for me, and train me to fight, if you don't even let me go out and do what's right?!" Y/N countered.

"Y/N, stop. You're starting to sound like Steve." Tony commented, rolling his eyes.

"See..! You always do that!" Y/N exclaimed, pointing at Tony.

"What?! What did I do?" Tony wondered.

"Whenever I have a good point, you always say 'Y/N, stop. You sound like so-and-so.'" Y/N sassed, trying to do her best impression of her dad. But, sounding more like Donald Tr(D)ump. (kms)

"Y'know what? That's it. Y/N, go to your room. And...before you ask, the only time I'll let you out is to eat, and when we are looking for new members," Tony stated, having enough of his daughter's teenage angst.

"Ugh," Y/N sneered, on the brink of tears. She ran to her room, slamming the door in the process. She collapsed on her bed, finally letting the tears out. I'm not a little kid, Y/N thought. (lmao yeah you are, stop lyin smh) Once she was drained of her energy, she went into a deep sleep. (jfc i'm so lame)

--------

{The next day brought to you by dank memes}

"Y/N, wake up, your father needs you," Friday announced.

"What if I don't want to see him?" Y/N questioned, recalling yesterday's argument.

"Well, you have to come out here, or else, I'll take away your drawing supplies," Tony said over the loudspeakers, informing Y/N on the consequences if she didn't listen to him.

"What the hell?? You better not fu-"

"Watch your language, young lady! Where did you learn to speak like that?" Tony warned.

"You, you assh-"

"Y/N!" Tony said. Y/N begrudgingly got out of bed, almost tripping...on nothing.

"Yo, pops!" Y/N called out to the security system.

"What Y/N?" Tony asked, already getting impatient.

"What are we doing? Was it important enough to get Sleeping Beauty out of bed?" Y/N smirked. Tony rolled his eyes in response. 

"Yes, and hurry up," Tony countered. Y/N then walked over to where her father was, thinking of why he needed her. Maybe he'll actually let me fight...haha that was a funny joke, Y/N thought, laughing to herself. Once she made to where he was, the kitchen (lmao i'm hungry), she looked at him expectantly.

"Okay kiddo, I need to talk to you about something very, very important." Tony started, Y/N nodded at him, egging him on. "So, basically Steve and I are having a slight disagreement...it-"

"You mean, a big argument," Y/N said in a matter-of-fact tone.

"Yes, don't interrupt me. It has to do with 'saving people'...." Tony trailed off, leaving Y/N confused. "Ok... Steve wants justice, which leads to more people being hurt than saved, while I want to save more people than I hurt, are you understanding that?"

"Yeah. So, from context clues, I'm guessing the government is making you sign a contract to suppress your powers and go on as a 'normal civilian', but Cap wants 'more justice' because...Cap'n 'Murica," Y/N assumed, making the last part goofy. Tony silently chuckled, watching his daughter spawn try and guess what the problem was.

"You're right on it, kid. Good job," Tony said sarcastically, "Now that you have gotten it down, this is what we are doing today. We are searching for a kid-"

"Is it a boy or a girl? Are they close to my age??" Y/N asked, very excited.

"Let me finish. He's in Queens. Name's Peter Parker. Lives with his aunt. Got some spider powers or something. We need to get him before Steve reaches out to him," Tony lays out all the information, Y/N listening intently.

"Ok, let's go!" Y/N exclaims, starting to run until Tony grabs her arm.

"Calm down, kid. At least get some proper clothes on!" Tony tells Y/N, aiming the last sentence at Y/N's pajamas. A tank top and baggy sweatpants.

"Hey! It's comfortable!" Y/N defends. Tony gives her a 'c'mon, kid' look. Y/N rolls her eyes. "Finnnneeeee...!"

--------