Stark's 2k16 Christmas

{A/N: look, i know for a fact that all of Civil War was to happen in the sunny summer times buT i had enough time to update with a new laptop!! i got one for Christmas, and guess what?? IT'S A TOUCHSCREEN TABLET LAPTOP BABIES!!! now i no longer have to looked at a cracked screen on my old laptop!! (i will explain) anyways, i'm so happy to come back and update that i just might be able to make this hecka long AND maybe another update for new years ?? i can't make any promises, though!!}

-Christmas Eve-

"OH MY GOD."

"JesUS MaRY JOSEPH YOU SCARED MY SHIT PETER!" Y/N exclaimed, almost falling off her bed. Why he had went from calmly passing your room, to inexplicably yelling for Lord knows what was beyond Y/N. Peter wasn't taken aback by her response whatsoever, but was staring at her chest ?

...

Y/N scoffed, and muttered a "perv," smirking. And yet, Low and Behold, Peter was still staring at her chest, mesmerized by her ugly Christmas sweater. R2-D2 with red reindeer antlers, placed atop ugly patterns of different colors on the blue sweater. Peter had taken a good two minutes to realize what Y/N had said, trying to put his excuse out in the hanging conversation.

"Y/N...I was talking about your sweater, it's amazing!" Peter said, slightly blushing. Shocker, I would know. But, Peter was a lot more used to the innuendos to happen with Y/N Stark. At this point, there were too many to count. Therefore, making Peter not as embarrassed as he would have been. Y/N had rolled her eyes in response, continuing to look at her tumblr dashboard, the posts consisting of cancer crew, studyblr, memes, star wars, and guardian of the galaxy posts. (ilysm that i broke the fourth wall bc i always do ;]) Peter had started rambling about something irrelevant, giving Y/N ample time to contemplate about her life at that moment. Christmas was tomorrow-wait. Did she wrap everything? Oh jk lol, she did that yesterday haha. Peter-ever wondered what she thought of Peter Benjamin Parker? Well, now you will. She liked this boy from Queens quite a lot. He was a complete physics nerd, as was Y/N. The two were excellent in all concepts of Math: Algebra, Geometry, Trigonometry, Calculus, etc. Peter always praised her for her art, which is something Y/N needed a lot.

But wait, there's more.

He took very terrible care of himself in all of his Spiderman moments, leaving Y/N to tend to his injuries. For some reason, everyone Peter had beat up, always aimed for his chest. When he came back from whatever fight he had been in, he always removed his shirt, wanting Y/N to heal that part first. Y/N is always more than happy to help out that portion of his body. He did, however, take fantastic care of his muscles and such in his training, resulting in a wonderfully toned body. This, in Y/N's opinion, was the best gift God could ever give her other than bring her to her dad. Also, Peter always made sure to gel his hair and take showers every day, which in my opinion, as the author, is so damn adorable (oops i did it again).

So, in short, Peter was hot, adorable (at the same time), and smart as hell, and Y/N couldn't ask for more.

"Y/N.

Y/N..

Y/N...

Y/N!!" Peter snapped his fingers in front of the spaced out Y/N. She was a little startled at first, then was flushed from the embarrassing realization that he was asking her a question when she was lowkey having a bit of wet daydream of Peter's shirtless body.

"WhAT?" Y/N questioned, still clearly embarrassed.

"I asked you where you got your sweater from..? I asked you for five minutes straight, but you kept staring at me and biting your bottom lip-WAIT! WERE YOU- AHAHAHA" Peter sputtered out, knowing exactly what Y/N was thinking of him. Y/N disregarded it, answering his first question.