Recovery

-after civil war bc ur gurl doesn't want 2 write lmao !!-

Beep..Beep..Beep..

This was all Tony had heard every day Y/N had been in the hospital. Peter would occasionally visit--key word: occasionally--if he had stayed too long, he would break down. Tony wouldn't even leave to see Rhodes, that's how much it hurt.

Tony had made sure to have a special suit for Wanda, considering what she had done to Y/N. Wanda, of course, saw what she had done, regret it for a second, then continued to fight. She wanted to keep her powers, but hurting Tony Stark's own daughter wasn't going to get her anywhere in that cause.

-

Y/N had a slightly bruised face, broken arm, 2 broken ribs, and nothing else. Not even a concussion. That's how lucky she was. However, she was put into a coma for a good 5 days. On that fifth day, she slowly opened her eyes to see her father sitting in a chair beside her bed, an unbelievable amount of bags under his eyes, spacing out. 

"Dad?" Y/N could barely squeak out, having not used her voice in, I don't know, 5 damn days.

Tony snapped his head up towards Y/N's tired yet alert face, and basically threw himself onto her, cradling her head, both crying out of joy to see each other again. Y/N tucked her head into his shoulder, her throat burning from sudden use. Tony pulled out of the hug, repeatedly kissing forehead, thanking God for waking her up.

"Dad?" Y/N had squeaked out again, catching his attention once again.

"What is it, sweetie?" Tony choked out from the tears, searching Y/N's eyes for what she wanted.

"..what happened?" Y/N's last tears had left her eyes. Tony took a deep breath, and calmly stated, "You decided to be a smart-ass."

"Of course," Y/N let out a hoarse laugh, which was abruptly stopped when she realized.

Peter. Oh my god...peter.

"Where is he?"

"FRIDAY, send in Peter."

"Sending him in, sir."

-------

Peter rushed to Y/N's hospital room, ripped open the door, and just stood there. Speechless. Even as broken and bruised as she was, Y/N was still so beautiful. He slowly approached her, as if he stepped wrong the world would collapse around him, losing her. Once he reached her bed, he let the tears flow, bending down to give Y/N a hug that he wouldn't ever want to let go of. Yet, he still pulled away from the hug, looking at Y/N's face and crying even harder. Y/N was sharing the same amount of tears as Peter was, sad to see him so broken.

"Why did this happen to you?" Peter could barely speak, he was basically sobbing his words out. He had his hands on both of Y/N's cheeks, desperately looking into her eyes.

"Peter..it was my fault, okay? It wasn't even close to being your fault..I just.."

"I know, ok? You don't have to explain yourself...but I can't help in feeling like this was partially my fault.."

"Peter?"

"Yee?"

"Shut up."

-----------

A/N: lmao i can't write for shit haha