Silence

Peter and Y/N lay there, cuddled into each other. They were both so silent, but the silence of comfortable. Tony saw what was happening throughout the security cameras, but didn't want to interrupt this moment. He fought with himself to either call them both out, or just leave it be. This was his little girl, and this bug can't just come in and steal her away from Tony! He tried to make himself believe that it was just the "teenage hormones."

But.

He knew that they genuinely fancied each other.

And he couldn't do anything about it. Even though Y/N was basically Tony in a 15 year old girl's body, she was extremely secretive about who she found attractive. But, in some way, it was obvious. Well, some of them were obvious, while most of them were secretive. This one, was extremely obvious. From the instant "woah" as Peter walked in, to the constant staring contests. The Avengers already shipped them. Everyone! Wanda, Natasha, Bruce, even Vision! They liked the idea of having the babies getting together, and Tony tried to ignore it all.

-------

As the week went by, Peter and Y/N were trying to keep away from each other to focus on training and homework, but, being the way they are, they were inseperable. Wanda, Natasha, and Vision found their behavior adorable, Bruce was in the lab the whole time, and Tony pretended to gag every time he saw the two together.

-------

A/N: hello lovelies! vvvvvvv short chapter bc i'm extremely tired, and it was only the first week of school!! also! i'm going to be working a bit on the story i was talking about in the last A/N, so i'm going to be busy...but i swear i will update as much as i can!! i love you guys so much!

wAIT

1.5k reads?? holy sHiT

thank you!

bye!!