"Hello, ma'am..."

Once Y/N had gotten dressed, Tony and Y/N went to the Parker's apartment. "Ok, Y/N. Listen to me. This is important business, not your time to get a boyfriend. Do you understand that?....Y/N?!" Tony asked, waving his hand in front of his daughter's "spacing out" face.

"Wha-wHAt oH YEAH YES I UNDERSTAND," Y/N said, alarmed. Tony sighed.

"What am I going to do with you, kid," He muttered. For the rest of the car ride, they sat in silence. (i stg)

---------

{At the apartment cos I'm lazy}

Tony knocked on the door, waiting patiently with Y/N. "Now Y/N, remember what I said: no flirting. Understand?" Tony sneered.

"Oh shut i-"

"Hello, how may I- oh my god," A brunette woman said, her face turning from happy to shock, "You're...Tony Stark! And-you're his daughter, Y/N Stark!"

"In the flesh," Y/N said, smiling, "Is Mr.Peter Parker here?"

"Umm...not right now-but come on in! Oh-I completely forgot, I'm May. May Parker. Peter's aunt. Oh how Ben would love to see this," May says, recalling the man named "Ben". "Oh, don't mind me...oh goodness! My walnut loaves! Would you like to try them?"

"Umm, sure!" Tony and Y/N exclaim.

~Eating the walnut loaves~

"Y'know...these are delectable!" Tony said, in a fake but complimenting tone. He rolled his eyes as if he enjoyed them. "Delicious!" Y/N tried her best not to choke on the walnut loaves, from suppressing her laughter. She nodded vigorously, tears of laughter falling down her cheeks.

"What's wrong, dear?" May asked, concerned.

"It's so good, I'm crying tears of joy!" Y/N said, using that as an excuse.

"Oh," May said, still concerned. She seems so professional on TV, May thought.

Once Y/N calmed down, a lock clicked, signaling the wanted Peter Parker was home. "Oh, here he is!" May said, excited.

"Hey, Aunt May," a small (smol) voice said.

"How was school today?" May called out to the voice.

"It was ok...this crazy car outside," He said as he finally looked into the room where everyone was seated.

"Woah," Y/N said under her breath. Tony quickly glared at her.

"Hello Mr.Parker," Tony said at ease. Peter's eyes shifted between May, Tony, and Y/N.

"Umm..Wha-what are you doin...Hey umm I'm-I'm-I'm Peter," Peter said, dumbfounded.

"Yes, we have gathered that information," Y/N remarked, making Peter blush.

"What are you-what are you-what are you doing here?" Peter said, stumbling over his words.

"It's about time we met," Tony smiled charmingly, "You've been getting my emails, right?"

"Yeah-Yeah!" Peter exclaimed, acting as if he knew what was happening, "Uh...regarding..?"

"You didn't tell me about the grant!" May said, with a mixture of slight anger and surprise.

"About the grant..." Peter relaxed at May's words.

"The September Foundation," Tony butted in, "Don't you remember when you applied?" Tony looked at Peter expectantly, whilst Y/N sat back and watched.

"Oh yeah, yeah definitely!" Peter breathed, still feeling tense.

Tony picked up his mug, "I approved, so now we're in business."