somewhat update lmao

this is kinda angsty kinda fluffy thing for y'all

kind of a filler lol (i'm lowkey bending spiderman hoco a bit)

"Ow, shit," Peter groaned, climbing through the window of his bedroom. Tony had told him not to go out for the night, claiming that there was "new and dangerous" threats. Peter, being himself, went out anyway, thinking that with his upgraded suit he could do anything. 

boy howdy

He was so incredibly wrong, unaware of the new level of weapons that these new criminals had possessed. These weapons had a weird energy to power them and Peter knew for a fact that it was unearthly tech. It had given him a good amount of damage, too.

As soon as Peter was fully in his room, the bright lights turned on and there stood Y/N, arms folded with an angry look on her face. Peter's eyes widened, even with knowing she was there (spidey senses).  Y/N had her jaw clenched, eyebrows slightly furrowed, her eyes holding a mixture of tiredness and anger.

"Where the hell were you, Parker?" Y/N questioned, slowly walking towards him. Peter's eyes widened even more, knowing that when Y/N used only his last name when she was seething. She finally was directly in front of him, with a sliver of space between the two. Even though he had a good 9 inches on her 5-foot stature, it seemed she towered over him when she was angry at him.

"My dad told you to not go out. Why did he even think you would listen to him? Peter, you're getting yourself into even more trouble by doing this shit! As if you don't have enough targets on your back..." Y/N had started to mutter things quickly and angrily. She also started pacing around the room, Peter watching her every movement.

"babe...

Babe--"

Y/N immediately stopped her mumbling and pacing to jolt her head in Peter's direction. They had not made their relationship official; since they were a couple of teens who didn't even know what a relationship was.

"What did you call me?"

"uhh...b-babe?" Peter shied away from Y/N, not realizing that it would affect her anger towards him. Y/N blushed but didn't let her anger pass. (their relationship still isn't official lololol u just got pranked)

"Don't think I'm not still mad at you, you're going to get a lecture from me later," Y/N said, going to the bathroom to get a first aid kit. Peter breathed a sigh of relief. He collapsed on the bed due to the pain that the strange weapons had caused him. Y/N came back into Peter's room, first aid kit in hand. Y/N had baggy sweatpants on, along with a more fitted shirt (*wink*) and a zip-up hoodie. Her hair was in a half-up half-down ponytail, glasses on, no makeup. She made her way over to Peter's bed, over to the boy who was sprawled over the covers. 

"Take off your suit, sir--"

"aT LEAst taKE ME TO DINneR FIRsT!!!"

"I actually swear to God, don't piss me off anymore," As Y/N said this, Peter scrambled to take his suit off, hurting himself even more in the process. Although Peter was beaten and bruised, Y/N still stared at his very well-toned body, trying to look unimpressed.

bOY HOWDY

 Y/N quickly gathered herself together, tending to his wounds (lmao i cringed typing that). After Peter was all patched up, he laid down next to where Y/N was sitting, resting his head in her lap and wrapping his arms around her waist. Y/N pretended to be disgusted, making a stupid face.

"Ew put a shirt on, you hoe," Y/N chuckled. Peter faked offense to this comment and walked to his closet for a shirt and sweatpants. He came back to the bed, staring intently at Y/N's face. She was spacing off, at least that's what Peter thought. Y/N was actually giving him the cold shoulder since she was still pissed at him. Oh, little protective Y/N, looking out for her mans.

"Y/N?"

Y/N looked at him, then looked off somewhere else. Peter rolled his eyes, thinking of possible solutions to his predicament. He then started peppering her face with kisses, mumbling "please talk to me" every now and then. His kisses descended to her neck, where he could feel her pulse quicken and feel her vocal chords straining from laughing. His trail of kisses was tickling her, but she refrained herself from laughing, keeping herself from giving in to Peter.

"ohhhhhhmyyyyyyygooooooooddd pay attention to me! Why are you being so mean? I'm being adorable and you know it," Peter trailed, cringing at his own words. He thought of how he sounded like Flash. Y/N burst into laughter at his comment about Flash. Peter jumped up and tackled her on the bed, nuzzling his face into the crook of her neck, starting to kiss her again. Y/N tried to be quiet with her roars of laughter, tears of joy spilling out of her eyes. She finally gave in, grabbing Peter's face and kissing him on the lips. Peter was lowkey feeling freaky, so he deepened the kiss (i'M CRYING LMAO I THOUGHT THAT WAS SO FUNNY AS I WAS TYPING). Y/N followed along, letting Peter hover over her and placing her arms on the back of his neck. She played with the hair at the nape of his neck, then running her hands through his many curls. Then, both teens came to their rational senses, deciding not to go any further and do the nasty. Peter plopped onto Y/N, earning a groan from her due to the sudden weight added. She adjusted to make herself comfortable, Peter laughing at her reaction.

Once she was comfortable enough, she played with his hair and laid small kisses on his head. Peter relaxed into her, securing an arm around her waist and tangling their legs together.

-------

lmao i didn't know how to end that woops

i don't think this was a filler after all haha

yeah bye kiddos