My Young, Blind Friend// Peter

Y/B/N and I were leaning against some lockers, throwing some ideas around about which guy from our school could be Spider-Man.

There was this huge story on the news that someone had caught Spider-Man leaving our high school multiple times before reaching a current crime scene and other person had witnessed him returning here once.

"What about him?" Y/B/N pointed out a junior across the hall.

"Nahh," I shook my head, "he's too tall. Spidey looks around 5'8", 5'9"."

"So, Spidey is a short man," she chuckled.

"Says the girl who's barely five foot," I raised an eyebrow at her before smiling.

She shot me a look, "Shut up." Looking down the hall, she let out another guess, "What about him?"

Shaking my head again, "No, he's too buff, Spidey looks more on the lean side."

"Hmm, so kinda tall and lean?" She tapped her chin, "Exactly your type, Y/N."

Now it was my turn, "Shut up."

"What about Flash Thompson?"

"What kind of guess is that!" I laughed into my hand to try and not catch that much attention, "In what world would Flash Thompson risk his own life multiple times to save complete strangers?"

Y/B/N let out a little chuckle before answering, "Yeah, you're right."

Looking down the hall myself this time, I scanned the many body types of the guys around us. Some were too tall or too short. Others were too buff while others were too physically weak. And then bringing in personality traits, some were too selfish and the rest were too cowardly to be Spider-Man.

Before giving up my search (for the moment), I caught the sight of a possible candidate.

"What about Peter?" I asked her, looking over my shoulder at the brown haired boy standing at his locker.

"Who?"

"Peter Parker?"

"Oh, the guy from your physics class," the gears started churning in her head, "Why do you think him?"

"I don't know. He's sweet," I shrugged, switching my gaze back to her, "He helped me out with the material a few times during class."

She furrowed her eyebrows and crossed her arms over her stomach, "You had a problem in physics?"

"Nope," I shook my head as I laughed.

She laughed along with me before asking, "So, you like him?"

I looked down at my feet as I scraped the side of my finger with my nails (nervous habit), "Yeah, I guess." The sound of her squealing shook me out of my mood from nervous to just plain awkward, "Shh! Don't say anything!"

"Y/N likes Peter! Y/N likes Peter!" She sang like a five year old.

"Seriously, shut up!" I hissed at her, grabbing her shoulders to try and calm her.

She smiled wide at me still slightly bouncing on the balls of her feet. "You like Peter," she said giddily.

I looked around, making sure she didn't catch anyone's attention before answering her, "Yes, I like Peter Parker, now shut up!"