Please think before you comment

I really just wanted to point this out. I never wanted to come to this, but many of the comments on the earlier chapters in this book are very unnecessary and they actually really hurt me.

Yes, I know those chapters aren't the best. I really do know that. But either way I keep those chapters up to show the progress I've made over the 3 years that I've been writing.

I wrote those chapter when I was 15, and yes, I wasn't the greatest write then and I'm not the greatest writer now. But please, I do love the comments but those ones are just hurtful. And if you have any questions to why some things are written just ask instead of posting comments with such hurtful words.

Some of the comments on 'My Young, Blind Friend':

"I 👏🏻WILL 👏🏻FUCKING 👏🏻CALL 👏🏻THANOS 👏🏻ON 👏🏻YOUR 👏🏻SKANKY ASS 👏🏻SO 👏🏻SHUT 👏🏻THE 👏🏻FUCK 👏🏻UP"

"I sucker punch tha bitch in ha throat and poke her jugular so she could be out of breath for a moment 💀"

"I MUST BE A FUCKING DUMB BITCH BECAUSE WHY IN THE HELL WOULD I TURN DOWN PETER PARKER"

"YOU DUMB BITCH WHAT THE FUCK"

Those are just a few of the comments, and as a response to the 52+ comments on the one line 'Oh, but he has, my young, blind friend'; it's a metaphor for the reader not being able to read Peter's signals. Which is why the friend in the beginning jokes about tell him, and why Annie comments on Peter watching, he liked her long before the chapter actually started.

Comments on 'Nighttime Window Notes':

"i'm such a dumb bitch who even let me enter the school"

"YOU STUPID FUCK"

"Am I really this dumb"

Yeah, I'll admit it. This wasn't a good chapter. But you know what I still wrote it from nothing. And you know what you can do instead of writing these comments, just think it and move on.

There are over 1,700 comments on just these two chapters and there are a few on different chapters, but I'm not going to go into those. And I know that some of you are yelling at the 'reader' but as I write these chapters, i picture myself as the reader and then after they are written I try my best to make them relatable for everyone. Yeah sometimes personal things slip through, but I still try.

There are many times that I'm in the frame of mind to write and then I see these comments and I think to myself 'why even try if this is the feedback I'm getting back'. Either way, just please... think before you type/ post.

Thanks for listening if you did