Chapter 20 - The poison apple (FINAL EDIT)

I never actually considered saying 'no.'

It wasn't that I considered it and decided against it.

No.

It didn't even occur to me. Bella commanded, I obeyed. Whatever hold Bella had over me was strong indeed. Strong enough not just to steal my free will, but to keep my imagination captive. Spellbound. That's what it was like. Bound with chains of strongest steel, but completely unaware.

I did, however, have the presence of mind to muse about Greg's feelings. Was he good with this? The last couple of times I had done his wife, it had come to blows. Why the sudden change of heart? Had she promised him something? Or was he like me, soft clay in her elegant fingers?

I decided not to ask. We weren't exactly the best of buddies. So we got right down to the business of discussing how we'd fuck his wife. We did indeed settle upon the tag team solution. A gentleman's agreement, taking turns to serve the lady, however many times were required of us. It seemed the best solution since neither man was comfortable getting any closer to the other than watching from across the bed.

With the thing decided me and Greg walked up the stairs together. Neither man wanted to go first – or last. Or in any way imply anything to the other by doing – or not doing – this and that. Instead, we said nothing and walked in uncomfortable silence, shoulder to shoulder, first up to the mezzanine, and then into the master suite. To a bystander, we must have looked hilarious. So much macho, so much angst, so much libido. Hilarious.

I had been here before. At the cabin, I mean. Just me and Bella, of course. No Greg. Eating and drinking – and fucking. Lots of all those three. Not so much outdoors life. I had teased her about that, telling her that is she wanted to be a proper Northerner, she should get out more. Get in touch with nature, with her inner wolf.

She hadn't taken that too well, I remembered. Snapping something about knowing more about her inner beast than I ever would. And besides, she already had her huntsman. What a weird thing to say. I supposed she meant that Greg was a skilled outdoorsman, but never did ask.

That night I had taken her roughly, from behind. Biting her neck and ears and making strange, guttural sounds, like a wild beast. She had enjoyed that a lot. Chiding me and calling me her wolf, her beast. I had laughed and tossed her on her back, then gone down on her. I had been much less gentle than I used to, sucking hard and grinding my tongue directly against her. She'd come hard and fast. I had pinned her hands and kept at it. She had come again and again until it became too much for her to take. Finally, she had cried out. I let her go. She had slapped me – hard.

I had just laughed. She had slapped me again. I had pushed her back down and pinned her arms again. She had struggled and called me names, but she had spread her legs willingly enough. When I was inside her, I let go of her arms and wrapped my muscled arms around her upper body. I took her, firmly and unrelentingly, but more controlled than before. She moaned and clawed at my back – releasing her arms had been a horrible idea. I came, but kept going, for gods know how long. She came too, and more than once. My back felt like I had been flogged by the cat 'o nine tails. We came again one final time, together. Then we both pretty much passed out from exhaustion. Good times.

"Felix," said a woman's voice, bringing me back to there here and now. "It's good to have you here again. It's been too long."

"Bella," I replied. My voice was kind of thick, and my trousers had a bulge. "It's good to be back." It wasn't quite a lie. I just wasn't sure it was the whole truth.

The master bedroom had been redecorated since last I was here. Cabins shouldn't change too much. They represent the stability of the mountain, the continuation of the bloodline. A new rug maybe. And some new utensils. But new furniture? Preferably not. Artwork? Absolutely not. But then again, Bella wasn't your typical Northerner-with a-cabin type.