From the author: Q2 2020 status update

Some Cabin Fever news at long last!

I've completed the editing process... and I'm very, very close to publishing. Self-pub on Kindle, that is. I've yet to be discovered by a major trad publisher, but it'll happen any day now...

Anyway. I just need a final pass to look for any typos that have snuck under the editing radar, and then I'm set. So it looks like I will actually make my own, tentative, Q2 deadline. I was pretty sure I'd be delayed, but here we are.

About the final version: Not much has changed really. The start has been cleaned up a bit, it was always a bit messy, from before this even became a novel. An entire chapter has been cut - basically, it was Felix describing himself. It was funny, but ultimately not a good chapter, and especially not at the start of the book.

The ending is... the same, but with a twist. More of Abbie, so to speak. I think if you enjoyed the original ending, you'll like the new one. If you didn't like the old one much, I think you'll like the new one more. 

The rest of the edits are... just edits, some small, some a bit bigger, but none change the story much, only make it cleaner, better paced, easier to follow.

I'll soon post the edited version, with the "new" ending here for you to read, so stay tuned for that.

Felix