seven- summer sex not included

Luke rolled his eyes. "Attempting to be intimidating, Evans? Brave move."

"Let's go, Australia. Ask away."

Luke laughed. "Okay. What did you think when you first saw me?"

Honest or dishonest?

She picked dishonest. "I thought you were cute."

She piled her plate full of junk food and laughed at Luke's sad face.

"What was the real answer?" He asked.

"Truthfully? I thought you were hot and cute."

Luke blushed. "Well damn, Tobie. Had me scared for a bit."

Tobie waved her hand, Nutella hanging off her chin. "Your go."

"I just went, genius!" Luke said, laughing. He reached over and wiped the Nutella off with his finger, dabbed it on her nose, then ate the rest. She laughed, falling back on his pillows. He leaned back too, and Tobie put the plate of food between them, knowing he'd pick some off of hers, and that the game wasn't serious at all.

"Okay...what did you think of America when you got here?"

Luke smiled. "It was boring, you know? In Australia, we had so much to do, so many beaches to visit, friends right around the corner. Here? You're all spread out, nobody talks. It's kind of sad, actually."

Regardless of him picking up an Oreo, Tobie knew he told the truth. "I'd love to go to Australia."

Luke glanced at her, looking like a little kid. "I'll take you, one day."

"That'd be great, Luke." She said. She moved her hand over to his, tracing his fingers. "Fun trip."

He smiled, turning so that he was on his side, one arm under his head. "My go, right?"

Tobie nodded, covering an Oreo in Nutella.

"What's your favorite candy?"

Tobie laughed at the question. "That's easy. It's Twix."

"Really?" He asked.

"Really." She said.

He smiled. "I used to give them to my mom, back home. She loves America's candy. I used to special order it for her birthday."

"That's awfully sweet of you," she said, happy with her pun. Luke groaned and rubbed his eyes.

"God, that was bad, Tobie." He said, but he was laughing. She snorted and his eyebrows went up.

When she was done laughing, she had to wipe her eyes because she had started crying. She finished out laughing and cleared her eyes, looking up at Luke.

He brushed a tear away, a small smile on his face. "You have such pretty eyes."

"Look who's talking," she said. "Yours are spectacular."

"Accept my compliment, dammit." He said, but he wasn't mad. Not at all. His hand lingered on her face, and she held it there, staring at him.

She really liked Luke.

;

She didn't remember falling asleep, but she guessed it was possible. She was up and going for so long with Luke that she didn't remember much of anything except going to Australia with him.

"Oh my God," she heard, and the body next to her moved.

She opened her eyes and was in Luke's bed, wrapped in his sweatshirt with a container of Oreos at the foot of the bed, Nutella and a ball of chocolate stained sheets on the floor by the door. Luke was stretching, and she sat up, looking for the source of the voice.