twenty five- happy at home

"Welcome to Sydney International Airport, please check in your bags and keep all of your belongings nearby-"

"Tobie?" Tracy asked, snapping her fingers. Tobie shook her head, escaping her daze. People milled about everywhere, and apart from a few asking for pictures, nobody had stopped the boys, which Tobie was thankful for. Though it was three in the morning back home, Tobie wasn't tired. It was dinnertime in Sydney, so Tobie didn't have to be up for much longer. Unlike everyone else, Tobie couldn't sleep on the plane, though Luke thought she did. So she let him believe it. She couldn't sleep even if she wanted to, anyway. She was way too excited.

Ashton's mom was going to be at the airport, along with Michael's, as they wanted to meet Tami. Luke had texted Liz as soon as they'd landed, and they found that Jamie's condition hadn't moved. Tobie didn't know whether to be upset or relieved.

"Can you believe we're in Australia?" Tracy asked. Tobie shook her head in disbelief, reaching for Tami.

"It's amazing. I never thought I'd ever get to see it."

"Right? Although I'm kind of nervous." Tracy admitted, rubbing her arms. "What if Mikey's parents don't like me?"

"I'm sure they're going to like you, Tracy. If they're anything like Michael, they'll be perfectly friendly." Tobie assured. Once they got through the gates and to the lobby they started looking for a familiar face, but they didn't have to look far, as all of a sudden there was a yell of excitement, and Ashton's name was called.

"Hey!" Ashton yelled back, a huge smile on his face. A little boy ran up to him and he gave Ashton a big hug, which Ashton gratefully returned.

"Harry, buddy, you've grown!" Ashton said. He stepped back and held the boy by his shoulders, a look of pride in his eyes, before hugging him again.

"That's his brother," Luke said, hugging Tobie out of nowhere. She nodded, smiling.

"I was figuring it out," she said. Tami frowned at Luke, so Luke stuck his tongue out at her, and the baby started to smile. Tobie laughed, tickling her sides.

Ashton's family found their way over to everyone and gave the boys hugs, then smiled at Tobie and Tracy.

"You must be Luke's girlfriend," Ashton's mom said, gesturing to Tobie. Tobie smiled.

"That I am! It's so nice to meet you, Mrs. Irwin." She said, holding her free hand out to shake. Tami hid her face in Tobie's shoulder and Ashton's mom smiled.

"Please, call me Anne. And that precious baby isn't yours, is she?"

"Nope, she's mine," Tracy laughed, holding her hand out. "I'm Tobie's cousin, Tracy. It's wonderful to finally have a face to the name, ma'am."

Anne laughed, shaking her hand. She pointed to Tami, "May I?"

"Of course," Tobie smiled, handing the baby off to her. Anne smiled, and a girl around fifteen popped up behind her.

"Mom, is that Michael's baby?" She asked.

Anne smiled, stepping aside so Tobie and Tracy could see her. "This is my daughter, Lauren. Lauren, this is Tobie and Tracy."

"Hey," Lauren smiled. "Who's baby?"

Tracy raised her hand, and Lauren nodded. "Got it. So you're with Michael, and you're with Luke. So Ash is still single."

Tobie laughed, and Ashton poked Lauren. "That's rude."

"Shut up, Ash," Lauren laughed, but she gave her brother a hug, too. Michael whispered something to Tracy, pointing towards the doors, and Tracy nodded.