Part 11: A Visit

This will be written in third person

Sebastian ran up the steps to Lydia's apartment, trying to get there quicker. He was worried for the girl and wanted to help her in any way possible. Finally, Sebastian reached Room 225, Lydia's room, and knocked softly. He heard a muffled "come in" and slowly opened the door, revealing a messy apartment with no light.

"Lydia?" Seb called.

When he didn't hear an answer, the man stepped over a pile of clothes and walked farther into the apartment. As he was walking down the hallway, Sebastian heard muffled sobs coming from behind a closed door. When he opened the door, Sebastian saw a small frame, Lydia's frame, curled into a ball and facedown in a pillow. He could hear her sobs and wanted nothing more then to run over and hug her but Sebastian refrained himself, taking into account what condition she was in.

"Seb?" A shaky voice whispered.

"Yeah. I'm here, Lyds."

Sebastian walked over to her bed and sat on the edge. After a few moments, Lydia sat up too and wiped her eyes, not wanting Sebastian to see her in this state. Then, surprising both herself and Sebastian, Lydia reached over and flung her arms around Sebastian's neck, engulfing them both in a hug.

The two sat there for a while. Lydia with her arms around Seb's neck and Seb with his arms around her waist. Finally, Lydia pulled away and have Sebastian a peck on the cheek as a thank-you.

"Sorry you had to see me like this, Seb." Lydia apologized.

"No worries, Lydia," he replied with a small smile. "We all have those days."

The brunette sighed, running her hands through her hair. "Matthew was my everything once," she began. Seb positioned himself so that he could look at her from a better angle. "We were the 'it' couple. Everyone loved us and we loved each other. That was, until, I caught him in my bed with my best- wait no- ex- best friend, Isabelle Salzman. Matthew and I had been dating for two years and I had honestly thought that he was gonna pop the question but no. One day, I came home from the gym and caught them in the act. I broke it off with Matthew and Isabelle right then and there. I haven't talked to them ever since then."

"Yeesh. I'm so sorry, Lydia. That's harsh."

"No crap, Sherlock."

The two laughed and Seb threw his arm over Lydia's shoulder, neither of them bothered by the act.

"I suppose I should go now." Sebastian said with a sad smile.

"Oh no!" Lydia exclaimed. "Please stay! We can order Chinese food from that yummy place, Shua's Kitchen, and watch Star Wars!"

Sebastian put his hand on chin, as if thinking it over. Lydia pushed him off the bed and ran towards where her phone was charging.

"Chow mein, wonton soup, or orange chicken?" Lydia asked while she was dialing Shua's Kitchen.

"Why not all three?" Seb asked.

"I agree."